Chapter 41

(continued)

Jimin's POV

"Let's go karaoke!!" I suggested.

Of course, on this special day of mine, the birthday boy has the final say on where to go after his birthday meal. "Okay," the leader nodded his head, "I'll book a room now!"

Heading straight to the place, we rushed into the karaoke room excitedly. It has been ages since we came here, and everyone promised to party until sunrise.

All of us ordered a drink before taking a seat.

RM: You guys remember this room?

V: Of course! This is the Bangtan room!

Jin: Heol...remember why did we name it that?

JH: Of course!! We came here to celebrate when we won first place on The Show.

JK: It was a day I'll never forget.

SG: Ne, me too. We sang through the night that day and almost lost our voices.

RM: Ne!! And we lied to manager hyung saying that we did not use the company card to pay for all the expenses that day!!!

Finishing his IU song, Jungkook turned behind to see all his hyungs in a mess. Although he also drank some alcohol, he didn't that that much to make him lose control of his mind and body, unlike his hyungs.

V was at a corner, lying on the floor, probably already sleeping. Lying on the sofa was Jimin, smiling dumbly at the ceiling with a cup of alcohol still in his hands.

At this moment, Suga, who was initially sitting at the other end of the room, stood up and said, "I need to use the toilet." Immediately after, he dashed out of the room, with his hands covering his mouth.

"He's probably going to throw up," J-hope commented.

Finally, there is one sober hyung. "Let me check on him," he said.

"Wait hyung!" Jungkook called out before he leave the room, "Can you call manager hyung? I think all of us are drunk and can't possibly make our way home ourselves."

J-hope nodded in agreement, "Yea, I guess so too. Okay, I'll call him while you stay here and look after these two."

After hearing the door closing, Jungkook turned to look at V. Sitting beside his hyung, he took Namjoon's jacket, which was lying on the floor, and cover over Taehyung. "Don't catch a cold hyung," he whispered while tidying his hyung's hair.

Next, it was Jimin. Jimin had now also probably fallen asleep. Jungkook carefully took the glass away from his hyung's hand and place it softly on the table. Jimin's eyes twitched a little, before turning his body to face Jungkook.

Not so sober Jungkook chuckled and squat down in front of his hyung. Quietly looking at Jimin, Jungkook noticed how Jimin's hair had now grown a little longer; how he hadn't been shaving his face for a few days; and how adorable he look, still, when sleeping.

Wow...how long did do not look at his hyung at such close distance?

At this moment, the room door opened, which gave Jungkook a shock of his life. He quickly stood up and face the door. It was J-hope.

"Kookie ah," he said, "Manager hyung said he will be here in ten minutes. I need you to bring the two inside to wait in the carpark while I'll go find Namjoon and Jin hyung."

With that, J-hope sighed and closed the door again.

"Ne...hyung..." Jungkook replied, although knowing that his hyung wouldn't be able to hear it. Jungkook looked at the table and decided to help clear some of the things away. After throwing their snack wrappers away, he spotted a phone.