Epilogue

"10 dollar hyung," Taehyung stick out his palm as he smirked.

J-hope immediately stared at the duo who just came back after a night outside. "Haiz, seems like the result is quite obvious..." he sighed.

"I was expecting for them to at least hold hands..." Taehyung commented as he took that crumpled 10 dollar note from his hyung's hand.

Apart from losing the bet on who Jimin would be with, J-hope was more concerned about how Suga is feeling right now. He recalled how Suga came home back at midnight, alone. He did not explain anything, except for "Jimin's fine, he's...with Kookie now," before locking himself in his room. And until the next morning...he hadn't step out of his room yet...

"We're back!" Jimin grinned as he immediately went for Taehyung's head and ruffled his hair.

"And we bought food!" the maknae continued.

"Wahh, what's the occasion?" Namjoon looked at them suspiciously before rummaging the bag full of potato chips.

Upon hearing the word "food", both Taehyung and J-hope immediately hopped off the sofa and went to the dining area. Including Jin, the six of them gathered around the table as Jungkook slowly reveal the different type of tibits they bought.

"Omo, honey butter chips!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he snatched it, but was soon intercepted by J-hope. "I saw that first Tae."

"Yah...why did y'all buy all unhealthy food?" Jin whined, "It's bad for your skin and health!"

"Ne umma~" Jungkook nodded as he exchanged glance with Jimin.

At this moment, someone drew all of their attention with a soft, "You're back!" Everyone immediately turned around upon recognizing that voice. Instead, it was Suga, wearing his pajamas with a sleepy look.

All of them did not know whether to interpret the slight smile on Suga's face as a good sign or a bad one.

"N-ne hyung," Jimin replied as he tried his very best to show a welcoming smile.

SG: Why are all of you gathered there?

RM: Kookie and Jiminie bought some food back! Want some hyung?

V: Ne, that's probably the price they had to pay for staying out the entire night!

'Shit!' Taehyung uttered right after as he sensed something wrong. He looked up slowly to only receive death stares from the members. 'How can you tell such thing to Yoongi hyung?' J-hope mumbled as he quickly nudged his senseless dongsaeng.

"A-ah I mean...err..."

"It's okay, I'm fine," Suga shrugged his shoulders as he walked to the fridge, "Just tryna get something to eat..."

"How about choco pie, hyung?" Jungkook suggested as he took one packet and went to Suga.

The older boy simply looked at it and smiled, a smile that truly comes from his heart, "Thanks Kookie." 

Everyone immediately held their breath and they stared at the once-love-rivals, who seemed to be chatting just normally. 

Suga nodded his head as he took the pack, before grinning, "For me...this will do."

It took a while for Jungkook to get the hidden meaning behind it, as he bit his lips and stared at his hyung apologetically, "Hope this will make you happier..."

"Ne, definitely, food is more important than anything..."

"Ermm...how about sleep?"

"Well...that's err...that's my life," Suga's witty reply made everyone in the room laugh, including Jimin who was initially pretty tense when the lamb skewer buddies began their conversation.