Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

"Go go go, we only have one hour before manager hyung comes," the leader ordered.

We're are at a supermarket, and a credit card on RM hyung's hand. PD nim gave us a small reward for successfully completing our album for our next comeback and now, all we gonna do is to fill every trolley with things we want and just a swipe on PD nim's credit card.

"Your time starts now!!" RM hyung said and the others immediately dispersed to their various sections. "Meet me at the cashier one hour later!!" was the second instruction but apparently there wasn't anyone in front of him anymore except Jin hyung.

Great minds think alike, Hoseok hyung, V hyung and I sped off to the drinks section, not forgetting our two trolleys.

V: Well, coke is a must.

J-hope: Orange juice too!!

And so, the three of us started dumping bottles of drinks in our trolleys. "Hyung, bottles are not enough..." I said, before taking one big carton of coke from the lower shelf.

V: Whoa...are we gonna have a party today?

J-hope: Probably, but not finishing all of these in a day.

JK: Don't worry, Jin hyung would probably hide half of it in the store room and allow us to drink one bottle per day.

After a few rounds of choosing-taking-putting, we turned back to see our trolleys filled with different types of drinks. "Wow, PD nim is gonna have a hole in his wallet," V hyung giggled.

"Omo my strawberry milk!" I exclaimed.

J-hope: I don't think it's here Kookie.

V: Ne, it's probably near the fridge area.

JK: Okay, I'll go take it.

And so, leaving my two hyungs behind, I ran to the fridge area. I swear there were almost ten different brands of milk which made me stare at them for quite a while.

"What chu looking?" a cute sound came from behind, followed by a weight on my shoulder.

I turned behind to see Jimin hyung resting his chin on my shoulder. The distance of our faces were so close. I just froze there in shock, while he looked at me curiously.

"Wae?" he said in his aeygo voice again.

"Oh errr I'm buying my strawberry milk."

"Jinja!! I want it too!"

"But...I don't know which one to choose hyung."

"Well, let me see..."

Instead of moving away from the position, Jimin hyung had his chin remained on my shoulder while his hands rested on my waist. "Mwo ya hyung...Suga hyung will get jealous if he sees you like that."

"Gwenchana, the fridge is so cold that's why I'm hiding behind you."

After one minute of staring, and me in that awkward stationary position, Jimin hyung pointed to the one in front of me.

"Aha! This is the one!"

"How do you know hyung?"

"Well, I often see this in television..."

"Okay...so let's try this."

I took the one in front of me but was immediately stopped by him again. "This is not right Kookie."

"Wae?"

"Never take the first one. And remember to check the expiry date."

"Ne, Mama chim chim."

I released his grip on me and looked away. "Is that your basket hyung?" I pointed at the floor and upon his small nod, I placed the milk inside before walking away.

That skinship just now was too much. Why didn't I push him away? Is this called flirting? I covered my tomato red face and dashed to the snacks section.

When I thought everything resumed normal, I passed by the snacks section. There were a whole lot of variety but the one that caught my attention was...Pepero!! I dashed towards it with small steps and made a "waa" sound unknowingly. It is on sale, with a "5 buy get 1 free" notice beside it's price tag.

I scanned my hand through the various flavour, but ended up still picking my favourite one – the chocolate flavour.

"I want the peanut one too!" a voice sounded, a familiar one.

Hoping he's not the one who is on my mind, I turned back to find him standing beside me. Jimin hyung smiled at me before squeezing two boxes of pepero in my hands, "I like this flavour more."

"Why give it to me hyung? You can buy it yourself."

"But its cheaper if you take six of it, and I bet you're not trying to have all six by yourself right?"

"Can't I?"

"Why do you want so many peperos in the first place? Are you trying to..."

"Mwo?"

"Wanna play the pepero game when we get back?"

"Mwo yah! No thanks!"

"Wae?? It would be fun!!"

"Yoongi hyung would get jealous, do it with him instead."

"But I wanna do it with my Kookie."

"Wait till you're single hyung," I blurted out.

Jimin hyung went silent upon hearing my answer, and so did I. Damn you Jungkook, why did you even say such things? I looked at Jimin hyung's expressionless face and realized I made a very fatal mistake.

"Errr I didn't mean to curse you and Yoongi hyung..."

"Ayyy gwenchana, I know you mean no harm. And...I can go single for you just for a day!!"

"Very funny hyung," I replied sarcastically and walked away once again.

Whenever I wanted to engage in a conversation with Jimin hyung, I need to think extra harder to prevent myself from blurting out something wrong...like how I actually feels. Actually, I don't even know what am I actually feeling right now. All I know...is that I'm not comfortable seeing Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung being together – something not very convenience to tell anybody right now.