Chapter 25

(continued)

Jungkook's POV

I finally held onto G-dragon sunbaenim's hands. He smiled at me and even called my name!! I was trembling but I knew clearly that we are on stage now and I shouldn't be peeing in my pants.

"Jungkook ssi," he called out. Omo he knows my name!!

And at this very moment...*ring* *ring*

Everything suddenly went black and all I could hear was my phone vibrating. I took me just a while to figure out that...it was all a dream...

Too tired to open my eyes, I reached my hands out to the small table beside my bed. Opening just one quarter of my eyes, I saw the caller ID - it was Jimin hyung.

I paused there for a moment, before turning to my side to see Yoongi hyung sleeping soundly on the other end of the room. I sat up straight and stared at my phone, "Should I answer the call?"

And before I could touch the screen, the call went off. I sat there quietly, recalling the conversation we had few hours ago before going to sleep...the message that Yoongi hyung was trying to bring across...

"You don't get it Kookie...Jimin...doesn't love me as much as before. And both of us know the reason behind it."

"There's only one person who can fits in his heart..."

"As much as I hate to say this, as much as I would like to be that person, I don't know if I'm still his true love...his only love..."

I sighed as I lifted up my phone, it began to ring again. And this time round, Yoongi hyung moved little. He is probably disturbed by my Bang Bang Bang ringtone. Not wanting to wake him up, I quickly tiptoed to the toilet and answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Kookie ah."

"Hyung."

"Why didn't you answer my call?"

"I was...I didn't heard it," I lied.

"Ahhh I see. Do you wanna come out now?"

"Huh?" That was when I remembered our date at night. I'm so conflicted right now - should I go or should I not?

Wait Jeon Jungkook...didn't you promised Yoongi hyung that 'I know what to do now'? He already gave you such a big hint to quit your role as a third party and still, are you gonna continue ruining their relationship? Are you not gonna stop betraying him?

"Kookie? Kookie!"

"Huh? Err...I...I'm a little too tired today hyung, I think I need to replenish some sleep today."

"Oh okay," was his reply, filled with disappointment obviously, "nevermind then, rest well."

"You too hyung, rest well."

Jimin's POV

We planned to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant at 8 am sharp. Everyone's here except Room 3 - Suga hyung and Jungkook.

It's not surprising for the two sleepy heads of Bangtan to oversleep. Even a rooster can't wake them up, let alone a few knocks at their room door by Mama Jin.

The other five members were sitting at a corner table, having our food all in front of us.

At this point, two half awake idols were spotted at the entrance. I immediately raised up my hand and waved to them.

There were two seats in front and beside me respectively, assuming that the two would definitely come to me.

However, as they approached, both of them walked to the other end of the table and took a seat.

Kookie clearly saw me, but he merely ignore my stare and went to sit beside Taehyung. Suga hyung, my boyfriend, should naturally sit beside me but somehow today, he treated me like a stranger despite that two seconds of eye contact we made just now.

Didn't we just call each other yesterday in the middle of the night? He sounded perfectly normal then...but now? This two guys got some serious mood swings going on.

It was obviously awkward, for me and the others at the table. Jin hyung looked left and right continously but still did not understand what's happening.

The usual noisily chatting Bangtan table had total silence. Suga hyung was quietly sitting his rice while Kookie had his earphone on as he ate his sandwich.

I, on the other hand, stared at the both of them for the entire time. I did not bothered about the omelette on my plate, nor the curious stares the members were sending me.

Breakfast time ended miserably without a word.

Luckily, the leader broke the silence by announcing something. "We're taking the evening flight back to Korea. We have five hours before departing to the airport. I suggest we stay in the hotel and probably use the facilities here?"

"Sounds good!" J-hope exclaimed followed by the members nodding in agreement.

Telepathy or coincidental, all of us chose to visit the gym. Still treating me as transparent, Suga hyung pulled Hoseok hyung to the track mill area.

On the other hand, Jungkook had asked V to accompany him for a swim at the swimming pool located just beside the gym.

Everybody seem to have a pair, including the Namjin couple who were doing weights, except me. Is my reaction too slow to notice what caused this to happen or is this a prank camera or something? Suga hyung was still giving me a goodnight kiss last night and today, he's treating me worse than a stranger.

Kookie, the one who would always stare at me occasionally during breakfast, didn't even look at my direction once. Something's very wrong and my sense tells me that it must have something to do with last night.

At the track mill...

J-hope: Hyung...seriously, you don't look yourself today.

Suga: What do you mean?

J-hope: Where's the laidback Suga who rather stay in the hotel room and sleep instead of running? You have been running for 30 minutes in full speed and you don't look tired at all!

Suga: I just suddenly wanted to exercise today, that's all.

J-hope: Fine. Exercising isn't the point.

Suga: Then?

J-hope: Aren't you concerned about your boyfriend? Poor Jimin is now alone doing push-ups at a corner.

Suga: Oh.

J-hope: Oh? Just a 'oh'?!? Aren't you gonna accompany him? Ignoring him since breakfast isn't something to 'oh' about.

Suga: We are not like Namjoon and Seokjin hyung, sticking to each other 24/7. We have our own lives and sometimes, I don't wish to speak to Jimin that's all.

At the swimming pool...

V: Stop stop stop Kookie.

JK: Wae yo?

V: It's like the tenth lap already! Don't you need a break?

JK: Aniyo.

V: Well I do. I'm feeling out of breath right now.

JK: Okay then, let's rest first.

V: So...still not gonna tell hyung anything?

JK: What thing?

V: What's going on with you and Suga hyung today...

JK: Nothing's wrong.

V: Yah, stop lying. Even pabo even tell. Why are you ignoring Jimin?

JK: Isn't it normal hyung? Like I always do... I'm always the evil maknae who pushes Jimin hyung away.

V: That is when there's camera around. You're actually quite close to Jimin aren't you?

JK: Aniyo, we're not. I'm closer to you hyung.