Chapter 24

Few days later...

Jungkook's POV

After a long day of consecutive three fan signs, all of us were exhausted. But luckily, this is the end of our Japan schedule and we are headed back to Korea tomorrow. After a scrumptious dinner, we checked into a hotel with our luggage in hand. 

Waiting in the hotel lobby for our rooms, I texted Jiminie hyung secretly. 

JK: Wanna go out later?

Standing right across me, I saw how he opened the message right away and looked at me with a curious expression. "Wae?" he mouthed. 

JK: Can we go out later plsss~~?"

JM: Erm...but I'm feeling pretty tired today..."

JK:   :((

JM: Ahhh okay okay, I'll call you later ;)

I smiled at my phone and looked up, and what made me chuckled with Jimin hyung's pouting face. Ahhhh so cute!! I stick out my tongue and giggled. 

"Here is your room allocation," manager hyung nim said as everybody immediately crowd around to get our room keys.

Manager hyung said, "Room 1 we have Jin and Taehyung; Room 2 with Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon; lastly Jungkook and Yoongi will occupy Room 3."

"Remember, please don't change your rooms," he stressed his words with a firm look. Everybody immediately exchanged glances upon hearing that unusual order. 

Not kidding, but the moment when I heard that I was sharing room with Yoongi hyung, my heart stopped a beat. We are close, seriously, but there's definitely some guilt in me after what happened with Jimin hyung. 

I was overwhelmed by mixed feelings, unable to utter a word. I took a peek at Jiminie hyung. Our eyes met, but quickly repel. Ettokae?  What about tonight?

Manager hyung went for a meeting with the other staffs while the seven of us went to take the lift.

In the lift, it was silence.

V: The rooming today...its a little bit weird isn't it?

J-hope: The two couples here (Namjin and Yoonmin) did not get to share a room like they always do.

Jin: And we're not allowed to change our rooms? Manager hyung is treating us like high school kids.

RM: I guess I know what's happening.

Instantly, everybody turned to look at the smart one of the group.

RM: I think...manager hyung knows about our relationships.

Suga: Are you serious?

RM: Just an assumption of mine but that's a possible reason right?

Jin: So what is he planning right now, after separating us?

RM: Wanting us to break up on our own probably.

"Haish..." was the only sound that filled the lift. Soon, we reached our level and everybody went to their respective rooms.

To be honest, me and Suga hyung are seriously not awkward together but after so many things happened, the atmosphere between us became a little awkward, to say the least.

Like always, Suga hyung hopped onto his bed and the next second, he was already using his computer. Definitely was he not surfing the internet, but making wonderful songs for Bangtan. While I, silently unpacked my luggage.