Chapter 20

(continued)

Jungkook's POV

What's wrong with you Jeon Jungkook? Stop crying! It must be the rain, that's why there's tears in my face. Seriously Jungkook, you look so damn pathetic now!

After running home, I went straight to the toilet to dry myself. And there, in the mirror, I spotted a heartbroken and pathetic guy. The look of him irritates me, but yet, I don't seem be able to chase him away.

Recalling what happened just now in the rain, yea, he really deserve some sympathy. Touching the mirror gently, I whispered, "Stop crying Jeon Jungkook. Why are you even crying over such a simple matter? Jimin simply chose his boyfriend over you, that's all. As the one who 'volunteer' to leave them alone, you have no rights to be angry."

At this moment, my phone rang. I was kinda surprise that it still worked despite being under the rain for quite sometime. It was Namjoon hyung.

"Yobeseyo?"

"Jungkook ah."

"Ne, wae yo?"

"It's raining heavily here, what about your area?"

"Ne, it's raining here too."

"Do you guys wanna go back home first? I just ordered our food."

"But...I'm not with the hyungs. I'm at home now."

"Wae?"

"It began to rain when we were eating and Jimin hyung only had one small umbrella, so I told them that I will run home instead. They are probably on a date now or something."

After saying that, my heart ached a little, okay, more than a little. The thought of them hugging under the tree in the rain, or even kissing...yuk so disgusting.

After ending the call, I took off my clothes and went into the bathtub to have a hot shower, also to organise my thoughts and feelings.

Stepping out of the steaming bathroom, I unlocked my phone to see eleven missed calls from Jimin hyung. And now, my phone is vibrating all thanks to the 12th call.

"Should I or should I not?" was the question of the day. My finger was so near to the red button on the screen, yet, ignoring his call seemed to childish of an act.

"Yobeseyo?"

"Kookie!! You finally answered my call!"

"Ne, wae yo?"

"We- I mean I was so worried about you. Where are you now? Are you still under the rain?"

"Aniyo hyung, I'm at home, just taken a hot shower."

"Wahh this kid, so you're actually enjoying your time alone at home huh."

"Hmmm you can say that."

"Nevermind, anyway, me and Yoongi hyung are coming home too, we went to a mall to get shelter just now."

"Oh."

"(in a softer tone) Gwenchana? I'm sorry I had to leave you under the rain. I did not expect that to happen too and...Yoongi hyung will get suspicious if I insist on holding you back."

"Arra, it's okay, I'm fine, serious."

"That's good, go get some rest and I'll see you soon, love you."

The last two words at the back brought a smile to my face. That's Jimin - always have the ability to chill me down, he never fail to make me feel unwanted and that's probably till now, I'm still his secret lover. Everything happened just now was like history, unimportant and not worth to recall again.

Yea, that's the spirit Jungkook, you will always be in Jiminie's heart, not occupying the entire heart, but at least a small portion will do. 

That night...

I sat on the couch, alone, in the living room, watching some romantic movie in the middle of the night. The other hyungs had went to sleep, leaving me here - feeling empty yet don't have the mood to sleep. 

"Let me finish this movie, it's so nice!" was the reason I gave before shooing them back to their rooms. Yea indeed, the movie is so interesting I didn't even notice who's the main character. I was aware that I was letting out sighs every few seconds, but that's the only way for me to remove these 'bad emotions' in my body. 

My mind is still going back to what happened earlier...in the rain. Surely I convinced myself that yea, Jimin hyung loves me too, he just can't show it because of Yoongi hyung. He didn't even check if I was alright even when all the hyungs are home. 

I guess...he is just too bothered narrating his school days stories to Yoongi hyung. And a fact that was shocking to all of us - Yoongi hyung did not shut Jimin up. Everybody knows, and experienced before that whenever we start sharing about our childhood stories, Suga hyung would either blank out or just walk away. 

But now with Jiminie hyung citing all those (not really) funny episodes during his school days, Suga hyung was just sitting beside, looking real engaged in that story telling session. 

I guess...that's true love. 

And true love...doesn't seem to like me. 

Here I am, sitting alone gathering my thoughts, where did the 'Jimin hyung loves me too' Jungkook went? Where did all the positivity and optimism went? 

I sighed for the nth times and that was went I heard a sound...from the corridor. 

I immediately looked up, to see Jimin hyung sneaking out of his room. Yup, sneaking is the word. He was tiptoeing, closing the door as gently as possible before putting his index finger against his lips as he winked at me. 

I was taken aback. And I'm pretty sure we did not have any agreements earlier today to meet up at night. 

I shifted my body aside to let hyung sit beside me on the couch.

"Wae yo hyung? Why are you out?" I whispered.

"Miss you, of course."

"Ha.Ha." Not the running man member, but a sarcastic laugh from me, okay...not funny.

"Jinjaro!! I'm so worried about you just now...in the rain."

"Didn't I say I'm fine?"

"Your face says otherwise though. And sensitive me decided to come out and comfort you."

"I'm fine."

"Stop lying, I know you're not. And it really hurts me to see you running away just now...with a teary face."

"I did not cry."

"You did!"

"I did not!"

"Fine...some raindrops went into your eyes..."

"That's better."

"You're always that stubborn!" he chuckled while ruffling my hair.