Chapter 21

(continued)

Jimin got himself comfortable on the sofa, positioning himself closely beside the maknae. Leaning his head slowly on Jungkook's shoulder, he asked, "what movie is this?"

"Err..." Jungkook stuttered, "actually...I don't even know."

"Ne?!? But you had been watching for two hours..."

"Hmmm not really watching actually, it was just to give hyungs a reason to leave me alone."

"Seems like you are reallyyyy bothered by what happened just now."

Jungkook sighed and looked at his hyung, "can we don't talk about that again?"

"Okay fine, just one last thing - I really really didn't mean to throw away the food you bought me and also-"

"Arraso hyung, I know."

"AND!!! I really wanted to hold you back when you ran away...I was so afraid something might happened to you."

"Arraso hyung. I confess...I was just a little, okay veryyy pissed when y'all decided to leave me out. But then!! I told myself - in public, you're Yoongi's boyfriend and I'm just your dongsaeng. I don't deserve your attention-"

"Don't say that..."

"Wait let me finish...I'm the third party here and I should prepare myself for such awkward situation and accept it readily. So...now...I'm really over it, I'm fine, jinjaro."

Jimin looked at that seemingly mature dongsaeng of his, before revealing a proud smile, "Aigoo, uri maknae has finally grown up!"

"Yah hyung!! I'm am a grown up...and I'm legal now ;)"

"Ayyy stop reminding me before I lose control of myself and-"

With that, Jimin jumped over Kookie and pinned him down on the sofa. Being the one on top, Jimin stationed his knee at the side of Jungkook's waist. He closely shorten the gap in between their faces every second with their hearts pumping a little fast every second too.

"Are you sure about this maknae?" Jimin smirked.

"Of course, that's what you owed me."

"But I don't wanna be the gentle and easily-controlled hyung today."

"Up to you..."

"I'm gonna be rough."

"Awww that sounds nice," Jungkook replied in a teasing tone.

Unable to take that mockery, Jimin was determined to show his fierce hyung side to this disobedience dongsaeng of his.

Jimin went for his neck, sucking that thin white flesh until it becomes purplish red. He knew that would really turn Kookie on. He moved down to his collarbone afterwards, and slowly return back to his lips, giving him rough and messy kisses.

Jungkook on the other hand, had difficulty enduring such teasing. Blood was gushing to every part of his body but he can't make a freaking sound, let alone to moan. His fingers sunk into the cushions as he squeezed his eyes shut.

His hyung was being such a tease today. Blowing hot air into his ears while whispering something dirty, licking his lips yet not giving him a satisfied kiss, his other hand rubbing his already-hard dick yet not doing anything to pleasure it.

"Stop-stop doing this to me hyung..." Jungkook moaned, "I need you..."

"Aniyo maknae, not so soon, the fun has just started."

"But- I can't handle this anymore..."

Jungkook was close to ripping his hyung's clothes apart and just do his thing here in the living room but...it's a living room for goodness sake! Anytime, any moment, there might be somebody walking out of their room.

And it really happened.

Oh shit.

To make things worse...

It was Suga.

Yoongi stood out his bedroom door, eyes opened wide, witnessing how his two dongsaengs were positioning on the sofa. Jimin was on top of Jungkook, his face buried in the maknae's neck. Jungkook had his back arched backwards. That position that were in...it would still be ridiculous if you tell me they're doing couple yoga.

Yoongi's mouth hung opened, unable to produce a sound.

The duo noticed his presence too. And Jungkook immediately pushed his hyung to the ground and sat up straight.

Yoongi's eyes darted back and forth the two guys. "What- what is going on now?"

"I...I..." Jimin stuttered, and he blamed his less than 148 IQ for not thinking of a convincing excuse.

"You two were...were..."

"I sprained my neck!" Jungkook answered, "Jiminie hyung was helping me to massage."

"That's- that's why you were moaning just now?"

"Ayyy hyung, how was that moaning? That was screaming for my life! It was so damn pain!! I swear Jiminie hyung almost broke my neck!"

"Hehe ne!" Jimin carried on, "I told you you sounded wrong Kookie, now my boyfriend is getting the wrong idea."

"Hehe yea, mianhe hyung, I forgot our members are all dirty-minded."

"So...he was just helping you to massage?"

"NE!!" the duo answered in unison immediately.

"Then why did you push him away the moment you see me?"

"Because..." Jungkook started to activate his brain juice again, and it was seriously draining his mind power, "I scared you might get the wrong idea! Screaming in the midddle of the night...yea...only V hyung will do that..."

"I see...okay then...don't mind me and just continue whatever you guys were doing. I'm just gonna use the toilet and go back to sleep."

"Arraso hyung!" Jimin let out a sigh of relief, "Good night!"

The moment they heard the bathroom door locked, they exchanged glances before breathing again at the same time.

"That was a close escape. All thanks to you Kookie, for thinking of such brillant excuse."

"Ne hyung, if not we will be sure dead. It's even harder than solving a maths question."

"I just hope Yoongi hyung will truly believe us...no matter what, this is not the first time he caught us together alone."

"Ne...but I think our acting skills are top notch so...fingers crossed."

Jimin gave a light punch on the maknae's chest as he chuckled, "let's carry on."

"Ne?!? The kiss??"

"ANIYO!! Shhh...the movie I mean."