Chapter 6

Jimin's POV

"That's all for today guys!!" our chreographer announced, and the next second, he's already on his way out of the way. 

Everybody laid down on the floor, probably tired due to the five hours intensive dance practice. The box of chicken that manager hyung bought for us few hours ago had became cold but who cares? Jin hyung carried the boxes to the middle while everybody had their hands prepared to grab a piece each.

I pulled Suga hyung to a side, taking this opportunity to discuss what's on my mind.

"Wae yo? Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Ermmm there is something bothering me hyung."

"What is it?"

"I...I want to tell the members about us."

"Mwo? Now? Today?"

"Ne!"

"So sudden?"

"Ermm not really, I just suddenly had the courage to do so. Don't you always want it too hyung?"

"True...but I haven't prepared my script yet."

"Why do you need a script? Just say it normally, like how Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung did. I'm sure it will turn out find."

"I guess the only way to find out their reactions is to say it out loud?"

"Ne!"

Hands intertwined together, Suga hyung and I joined in the crowd. And within few seconds, Jin hyung observed something weird about us and immediately did a soft "eh hem". 

Everybody instantly stopped what they were doing and looked in the direction of what Jin hyung is looking at - which is at us. Their expression changed from curiosity, to suspicion when they see our hands, and to a smirk when they see us being so damn nervous. 

J-hope: So...I guess somebody has an announcement to make?

V: It seems like it...

Suga: Okay, so Namjoon and Jin hyung has been together for quite sometime. And although they're gay, you guys seems to be coping with that fact just fine. 

J-hope: Yea...

Suga: So I'll go straight to my point. Jimin and I are dating too. 

Instantly, the room became silent. I squeezed Yoongi hyung's hand tighter than before as I observed their expressions. It was hard to guess. Shock...is the most appropriate description I guess. 

Jimin: Reaction anyone?

Jin: We knew it. 

Jimin: You guys knew it?

Jin: Ne. Be it if you guys wanted to hide your relationship at the start or want us to slowly notice some weird interactions between you two. we had long knew that you guys like each other.

Jimin: Jinja? Was it that obvious?

V: Ermm desperately wanting to share a room with Yoongi hyung is definitely suspicious.

Namjoon: And always sitting together be it at the dining table or in the car...

J-hope: Well, to make it simple, let's just say you two are poor actors. 

Suga: Fine...we meant to be artist and not actors in the first place...

As if this news is a normal 'notice', everybody began to dig in the chickens and started chatting as usual. The loud exclamation or the ear-bursting "WHAT" that I imagined did not happen, which is a good sign definitely. Nobody seem to discriminate us or look at us at with a weird expression. I guess...this is Bangtan, we can't go any weirder can we?

However, while eating, I noticed something weird about Kookie. Others were eating happily, while he was sitting quietly, slowly eating his chicken wing. Unlike the other members who were shocked, he looked sad...

Why would he be shocked when he already know our relationship in the first place?
But...what's with his sad expression...

Everybody started asking how did we got together but luckily Yoongi hyung did all the answering. I, on the other hand, sat there quietly, staring at Kookie who is now staring into space.

"Who confessed first?"

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"What stage are you at now? Kiss?"

Questions began to overwhelm us but what bothered me more was the quiet Kookie. And soon, Jungkook stood up and left the room without a word. My eyes followed his path, till the door.

Unknowingly, I stood up but before I could go after him, I was held back by Yoongi hyung.

"Wae? Going somewhere?"

"Errr ne, toilet."

"Okay..."

And so, I dashed out of the room. Luckily, Kookie did not went far. He was just leaning against the wall not too far away from the dance studio.

"Why did you leave the room without a sound?"

"Hyung..."

"Answer me."

"I...I...was thinking about other things."

"I can see that from your facial expression."

"My facial expression?"

"You had a frown on the your face when we announced our relationship."

"No...you must have seen wrongly."

"Emotionless...to say the least."

"Because I knew this news way beforehand."

"That's all?"

"Ne."

"Why do I have a feeling that you don't really like the fact that me and Suga hyung are together?"

"Mwo?!? No way! I even gave my well wishes to the both of you."

"Really? You're really happy for us?"

"Ne hyung...you two are really perfect together."

"Thank god you think that way too. You know your opinion is very important to me..."

"Kekeke...I know. So now, please love Suga hyung as much as possible. Don't ever break his heart or break up with him. Be with him forever and always, arraso?"

"Ne maknae!"

"Don't ever try to love others if even the other party loves you a lot. Just remember that Suga hyung is your only love and he should be the only one in your heart."

"Why are you saying as if I'm gonna betray him one day?"

"Aniyo. Just don't fall in love with other people okay?"

"Ne."

"Good, let's go back then!"