Chapter 44

Jungkook's POV

Despite performing our comeback song every single day at different music programme, manager hyung still ordered us to make use of our night, after filming for Music Bank, to practise our dance again.

Before any vigorous exercising – that's how I'll describe our dance – stretching is a much. And so, as all of us have our own stretching methods, we split up and did our warm ups by ourselves.

At this moment, V hyung exclaim's bombarded the entire room, "OMG Jiminie, how can you even bend yourself into two halves?"

Instantly, everybody's eyes landed on Jimin hyung, who had his head resting 'comfortably' on his knee while standing up.

"I'm that flexible taetae."

"Yes, you are." And that comment came from his boyfriend, Yoongi hyung. Okay, everybody knows that Bangtan is kinda well-known for us dirty-minded hyungs, except me of course, and that somehow sounded wrong to them.

"Oh~ is he?" Namjoon smirked followed by a blushing Jin hyung.

JH: Seems like you know him very well, hyung!

SG: Aniyo! Just...just...

RM: *smirking* did you gave Jiminie his birthday present?

SG: Not THAT~

RM: But I heard some moaning yesterday night hyung...

SG: That's probably you doing Jin hyung.

JH: Damn!! Nice way to change topic Yoongi hyung, but sadly Jin hyung was with me actually, cooking I mean.

RM: And that sound came from your bedroom hyung!

"Yah!! Stop!" Jin hyung interrupted before fanning his red face to cool down, "didn't we said to respect their privacy? Jimin and Yoongi are legal now to do anything they want."

"Hyung~" Jimin hyung cried, "That's not really helping us!!"

Okay...that's the end of me eavesdropping their conversation. Who even wants to know if Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung did that thing last night or not. Who even bothers? And why are they talking about it so openly?

Unable to stand my hyungs dirty minds, I hid myself in the changing room for some quietness. "Chill Jungkook, chill," I whispered. But no, I was already breaking up in cold sweat even before the dance. My head felt light all of a sudden, and that's probably thanks to the explicit content I heard just now.

BTS's POV

"Kookie ah, aren't you resting?" J-hope shouted before taking one chicken wing from the box.

"Aniyo hyung," Jungkook replied, his eyes still glued to the mirror.

For some reason, Jungkook just couldn't master the dance moves today. And thus, he is currently practicing the moves repeatedly to perfect it.

"Kookie ah, you need to take a break first. See, your face is all pale, come and get some chicken to replenish your energy," the leader persuaded.

"Aniyo hyung, I'm not hungry. Just give me five minutes more."

"Hey you seems like you're gonna faint anytime. I'm serious, your steps are unstable!"

Jimin immediately looked up at the stubborn maknae. Indeed, Jungkook's lips were dry and he was continuously blinking his eyes to keep it from closing.

Worried, Jimin went up to Jungkook and attempted to touch his forehead, "Are you sick?"

However, he was coldly rejected by the maknae who simply threw his hyung's hand away. "I'm fine. It's none of your business."