Chapter 47

Suga's POV

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I gave my permission before turning my chair around. Face full of curiosity, Jimin walked in and sat on the sofa. "You called me hyung?"

"Ne," I forced out a smile and sighed. 

"Wae yo? Is there anything? You have been behaving weirdly during dance practice."

"I'm just...not feeling well."

"Ne?!? Are you sick too, hyung?"

"Aniya, the one who's unwell is Kookie, not me."

Upon hearing the word Kookie, Jimin's expression immediately became stiff. His hand went to scratch the back of his neck, while his eyes slowly drift away.  

"Remember few months back, when I pull you back when everybody's going to have lunch."

"Ahhh that day when you confessed to me."

"Ne."

"Yup, I remember that day."

"Few months back, in this studio, when there's two of us, we got together. And today, in this same studio, I'm gonna let you listen to another song."

"What song?"

"Remember you asked me to make a song about our relationship? I did. The title is called "Let me know". 

"Jinja?!? I can't wait."

I forced out a smile before turning back to my computer. The folder was in the middle of my computer desktop. Inhaling a deep breath, I clicked on while turning the volume on. 

The promises we made disappeared
with the time we spent together

The dominos have fallen with our breakup
Like Juliet and Romeo
Did I like you too much?
The heat between me and you won't cool down
Now I look back at the film with you
Too early to do anything by thinking of you
You took away my stars at night,
my sun at day
Only leaving me with the darkness
of a single cold cloud
If there are hellos,
then there's bound to be goodbyes?
Never ever
I don't care about that,
I don't want to stick to that
I'll turn away, hypnotizing myself  

Girl let me know
Girl let me know
Although I already know everything is over
Although you're over me

I paused the music and looked at Jimin, who had tears in his eyes. Tears were forming in my eyes too, but I managed to blink it away. He looked at me, biting his trembling lips as he said, "it's a nice song."

From his expression, I knew that he truly understands the message lying in between this song. 

"So...what's the meaning of this song hyung...?" he looked at me nervously. I glanced at his trembling fingers. I did not want to put us in this situation, but then...I've sorted my thoughts. 

I inhaled a deep breath, and said, "Well, I wrote this, thinking about us. Let's stop lying to yourselves, the Jimin who loves me as much as I love him...is gone. Maybe ever since you decided to be with Jungkook behind my back, there's already no happy ending to our relationship."

"Hyung..."

"I went home just now."

"...mwo?" he uttered before looking at me in shock, "so...the packet of jajangmyeon...is was you hyung."

"Ne, it's me."

"Then...why did you leave without saying anything hyung?"

"What do you expect me to say when my boyfriend in there together with his...ex?"