Chapter 5

Few days later...

Music shows performances are part and partial of an idol group's life. Like any other rising rookie groups, Bangtan are now at MCountdown. Final rehearsal was done smoothly and quickly and now, they are proceeding to the backstage. 

A group of filming crew was waiting for them outside their waiting room. Knowing exactly what's happening right now, the seven guys of Bangtan orderly got into their formation as they greeted the camera. 

Crew: Heard that today is BTS's goodbye stage, how you all of you feel? 

RM: Ahhh, performing in front of our ARMYs is such an enjoyable thing and I can't believe one month just passed like that. 

Others: *nodding*

Crew: Bangtan is almost one-year-old now, who do you think had improved the most since debut? 

Everybody became quiet, probably thinking of fun and interesting answers. At this moment, Jimin raised up his hands and pointed at the maknae, "for me, I think Jungkookie has changed the most."

"Wae yo?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Before debut, although we were close, you seldom show your hyungs affection. But now, probably gaining more confidence and becoming more handsome, you often show your aeygo in front of your hyungs and fans." 

"Ne I agree," Jin added, "now Jungkookie would volunteer to buy us drinks after practice and sometimes help us to buy food from outside." 

Crew: Would you like to show your aeygo here then, maknae Jungkook? 

JK: Aniyo, although many people think that the maknae should be the cutest and have the most aeygo, I afraid I'm the weird one. I probably have the least aeygo in the group. 

Jimin: Doing aeygo isn't Kookie's style; but when he smiles or do some foolish actions, it makes him looks sooooooo cute!!

Of course, after being complimented by his hyungs, the golden maknae blushed. And what caught him by surprise was the tight hug by Jimin one second later. 

"Aigoo my Kookie is the cutest!!" Jimin exclaimed in his high pitched voice. 

The other members just stood there and laugh, leaving the crew looking at a overly-obsessed hyung hugging the golden maknae who had a not-so-comfortable expression. 

RM explained, "ne, what you guys see now is a normal thing. This Jimin friend here loves our maknae a lot a lot, so please excuse us while I get them a room."

The sudden joke from RM caused everybody to laugh and the atmosphere was lightened up. Everybody seem to enjoy the interview except for one jealous boyfriend - Suga. 

Crew: Okay, to end this interview, any words for the fans? 

J-hope: We hope that our ARMYs like our new song and we promise you guys to comeback as soon as possible with even greater and better songs. Thank you. 

After bowing to every single filming crew as they leave, Bangtan finally get to rest for a while in their waiting room. Everybody went back to their phones, except for a grumpy grandpa who was sitting at a corner, gulping down his orange juice. 

Of course, his attentive boyfriend, Jimin, saw it and immediately went up to show his concern. 

"Wae you hyung? You don't look very okay..."

"Aniyo I'm fine."

"Hey, you know you aren't that good at lying."

"Fine..."

"So, what's wrong?"

"Aren't you getting a room with Jungkookie?"

"Mwo?!? That was just a joke! And I smell jealousy coming from you hyung..."

"Aniyo! I'm not jealous!"

"Ayyy you look cute when you're jealous."

"Fine...just say anything you like."

"Wae yo? Why are you getting jealous all of a sudden?"

"Because you hugged Jungkookie in front of the camera...something I can't do."

"You can hug me anytime you want!! And I only treat Kookie as a dongsaeng, don't get jealous over him."

"But that interaction between you and him was too much!"

"Okay...erm...next time, I promise not to have to much skinship with him, okay?"

Despite that assurance, jealous Suga was still doubtful. He knew clearly that there's nothing between Jimin and Jungkook but can't help it when his boyfriend is so close with another guy. On the other hand, Jimin simply pouted as he sat beside Suga. He doesn't want his boyfriend to be jealous, but he doesn't know how to make him cheer up. 

Jimin thought to himself, "a kiss will probably make Yoongi hyung happy, but here...isn't the best place to do it right? I know I want to make our relationship official but that's among the members, not including the staff. 'Start spending time with Yoongi hyung and people will get suspicious' was what Kookie want me to do. Ettokae??"

Making eye contact with his boyfriend, without a word, Jimin went up and gave Suga a tight hug. 

"What are you doing Jimin?"

"Aren't you jealous because I hugged Jungkookie? So now, I'm doing the same to you!! Don't be angry anymore jagi!!"

"People will see this."

"I don't care, in order to make you happy, I don't care what people thinks." 

And so, Jimin tighten his grip around Suga's waist. Together with his aeygo, Suga unknowingly let out a slight smile at the corner of his lips. 

"You're smiling hyung!!"

"Ne ne, who can even possibly resist you?"

"Keke..."

Jungkook's POV

I sat at the table and used my phone. Despite blasting the music in my headphone, I could still hear giggles from the opposite end of the room. I looked up to see Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung at a corner laughing. Jimin had his hands wrapped around Yoongi hyung's waist, while Yoongi hyung was playing with his dongsaeng's hair. 

"Such lovely couple," I said to myself before taking a picture of them secretly, "people will definitely notice something suspicious about them". 

I smiled as looked at the high quality picture I have taken. At this moment, I remembered what Jimin hyung told me few days ago - to make Yoonmin official. The light bulb above my head immediately light up as I logged into our Twitter account. 

I selected the Yoonmin moment picture before writing a caption, "couple spotted". While pressing the "post" button, I praised myself for this awesome move. Now, fans will start to ship this two together, other hyungs will also see this picture and get suspicious. Muahaha this plan is gonna succeed in no time!! Well done Jungkook!

I enlarged the picture to have a closer look once again. However, instead of feeling happy for the couple, a sour sensation started to fill my heart. Am I jealous of them? What is my genuine feeling? Jealous or happy? What's wrong with me today?

The smile on Jimin's hyung face was so nice and precious, a smile that only Yoongi hyung can see it. Their interaction is so sweet. They looked so compatible and I'm here being just a matchmaker for them. Haish...smile Jungkook...your hyungs are happy right now and so should you.