Chapter 52

Namjoon looked at the clock, and it was exactly 4pm. He had been lying on the sofa for the past one hour, using his phone, while waiting for someone to offer him some food or just ask him for late lunch.

However, no, their house today was being exceptionally quiet. Ever since the two patients came back from the hospital in the morning, till Jin having a long talk with Jimin, everyone had locked themselves in the room, without food!

Dialling Taehyung's number, Namjoon waited for him to pick it up before shouting, "Taehyung ah!! Come out, I...ah...I'm having a heart attack!"

"W-wae hyung, what happened?"

"Ahhh! Just come out to the living room!! Bring Hoseok too!"

Within a second, his two anxious dongsaengs stopped their video game and rushed to the living room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" the two exclaimed.

"Aniya," Namjoon smiled embarrassingly, "I'm fine now."

V: I...I thought you were having a heart attack hyung?

RM: Aniya, it...it went back.

V: O-oh...so?

RM: Anyway, do you guys know what time it is?

V: It must be party time!!

RM: Seriously?

JH: Hmmm...4pm.

RM: So...? We ate breakfast at like 9 and don't tell me you guys are still digesting your ramen.

V: Aniyo, but we ate some biscuits just now, Hoseok hyung hid some-

JH: Shhhh! Yah Kim Taehyung, that was supposed to be OUR little secret.

RM: Damn you two, I'm like straving here waitng for Jin hyung to cook something...I can feel my fats melting away now.

V: Get straight to your point hyung.

RM: Let's go out and do something, the seven of us. Spending our rest day at home is just not right.

JH: But...did you forgot about the complex situation we have involving the three...?

RM: Aniyo.

V: Wait...why not...let's go out and try out Namjoon hyung's idea at the same time?

RM: Y-you mean THAT idea...

V: Ne, it's worth a try.

JH: Alright then.

After a fifteen minutes drive, the seven of them arrived at a shopping mall near their house. As Namjoon expected, it wasn't crowded at all, mainly because its a weekday and it's still early before the students are dismissed.

Meal time at a BBQ shop was extremely quiet. The awkwardness started the moment when they entered the shop. Yoongi chose the extreme corner seat, followed by Jungkook who sat diagonally opposite him. Jimin, on the other hand, positioned himself far away from those two, leaving the rest of the members to fill in the spaces in between.

Jin tried to lighten the atmosphere by saying some dad jokes, for which only Hoseok gave some reaction. Taehyung was busy whispering to Kookie, asking the maknae every few seconds, "Gwenchana? Is the food okay? Tell hyung if you want any food."

And there's Yoongi, quietly munching his meat, secretly believing that if you chew for 30 seconds, the food you digested would not become fat.

Namjoon, who was sitting in front of Jimin, stared at his dongsaeng in silence. The usual Jimin would be laughing at anything he sees, with half of his mouth full of food while he puts more meat into the others bowl. However, for today, he didn't even touch his chopsticks.