Chapter 55

Jimin's POV

By the road side, I hopped onto a taxi. "Hongdae please," I told the driver, "ppali juseyo."

Looking outside the window did I finally had time to sort out my feelings once again. I recalled that evening, how I was walking aimlessly on the streets with my mind thinking of that one question 'Yoongi hyung or Jungkook?' At that moment, I saw a brown hair figure walking out of the store and a smile just appeared on my face.

Getting closer did I managed to see his outfit - red hoodie with skinny jeans - it was indeed Kookie. I quickened my pace and continued to follow him behind.

"Is he really my Mr Right?" I kept asking myself that but still, my legs still chose to follow his path. I wanted to call him, only to see how he was actually walking towards Yoongi hyung.

I paused there as I saw how they begin with a conversation. At that moment, I finally realise who I love... It was Jungkook who made me want to go up to him and just grab onto his wrist and say "Be mine", I would also be the one who refuse to let him go and insisted, "I'll never give up on loving you. I'll make you mine, definitely."

And that's when I decided to go missing, to plan this break up with Yoongi hyung...to be as peaceful and as harmless as possible...

But...how stupid am I to think that by giving Suga hyung gifts can ease the guilt in me...but...that's the least I can do isn't it? 

I saw how unwilling he was to let me go, and that kiss...it's probably our last but it will stay in my memory forever. He deserve someone better than me, right, Yoongi hyung will meet someone better than me. As for me...I'll go and win back the guy who got repeatedly hurt by me and yet, never fail to stop loving me. 

Looking up in the sky, I mumbled, "Jeon Jungkook, wait for me, this one last time, I'll never let you go..."

I walked briskly to the usual room, before opening the door with much force. There, in the middle of the room, initially pacing back and forth, stood Jungkook. His body turned to face me too, together with a shock expression painted on his face.

"Hyung..." he uttered.

Closing the door behind me, I made small steps towards him. My heart was beating hella fast, almost audible. My body was shivering, and I hope it wasn't too obvious.

"Jungkook ah..." I mouthed before holding onto his hands.

"Hyung..." Still, he stared at me in disbelief, "You're here..."

"Ne."

"Oh wait," he pushed my hands away gently before searching for his mobile phone, "I need to tell Yoongi hyung that I found you."

"Aniyo!" I stopped him, "I...I went to see him already."

"Oh, jinja?" his voice became softer all of a sudden, "seems like you made a choice already hyung..."

"Ne."

"I get it hyung," he sighed as he lowered his head, "I...I wish you and Yoongi hyung-"

"Aniyo! Aniyo...I...I told him the truth."

"W-what truth?"

"The truth about my feelings. I like you Kookie. Aniyo, I LOVE you Kookie, more than Yoongi hyung."

"Mwo...?" he stared at me with his two dark eyes, before shaking his head, "A-andwae...w-why...?"

"It's true, Kookie, trust me. I did lots of thinking just now. Namjoon hyung once asked me - who was the first one to appear in your mind when I heard about the accident - and it was you Kookie. You're the only one who can make me forget about everything and just worry about your well-being. Do you know how afraid I was when I heard that you two were involved in an accident? Call me smart but I kinda know that the reason for you two to go out alone is partly to talk about me. I blame myself for the accident, and I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to the both of you."