Chapter 29

Lining right out the hotel was four taxis. Still immensed in his game, Jungkook quickly carry his luggage into one of the cars, went in, and continued his game.

At this moment, somebody joined him on the taxi. Just when the 'game over' sign appear on his phone screen, he heard his hyung saying, "To the airport please," in his unstable Japanese.

That voice was familiar. His name immediately appeared in Kookie's mind but no, he really hope it's not him.

The car started moving and slowly, Jungkook turned to look who was it. He froze there. He blinked his eyes repeatedly, his mouth mild open but nothing comes out.

It was Jimin.

Jimin had been scratching the back of his neck ever since he sat on the taxi. There was a gap between them, some call it the comfortable distance while some call it the awkward gap.

"Manager hyung asked me to join you," he explained.

"Why...why didn't you choose to go with your boyfriend?" the younger one stuttered.

For the first time, Jungkook used the word 'boyfriend'. He rarely call Suga as 'Jimin hyung's boyfriend', but now, just to remind him that this hyung in front of him is attached, he used it, with a mixture of uneasiness and unwillingness.

"You know," Jimin answered, "as what Namjoon hyung said, manager nim probably already found out our relationship and so, I'm trying to keep a distance with Yoongi hyung now."

"Then how about our relationship? Did hyung nim figure that out too?"

That question brought a blank expression to both of their faces.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut as cursed himself for bringing out that sensitive topic. As for Jimin, he felt that yea, he should probably get things settled before they reach Korea.

"Sorry hyung, I shouldn't-"

"Aniyo Kookie, we should...really should talk about it, sooner or later."

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed, he looked out the window and bit his tongue before turning back to his hyung, and nodded.

JM: Yesterday night with Yoongi hyung...

JK: We talked...about you.

JM: Yea, I know.

JK: So you probably know that Yoongi hyung has found out about us.

JM: Erm...he kinda said it indirectly.

JK: Ne, he did that to me too. I guess...he just doesn't want to strain our relationship, the three of us I mean.

JM: That's why sometimes I hate to see Yoongi hyung hiding everything, his feelings, his emotions, inside and pretends that he doesn't care. But actually he is affected too...

JK: I understand, that's why I promised him something.

JM: What?

JK: That I would leave you. I will back off quietly, without making a fuss.

JM: Kookie...

All Jungkook could do was to force out a smile and try his very best to stop his tears from falling, especially when his hyung is now staring at him with much guilt.

JK: The moment I saw you and Yoongi hyung at the garden just now...I know, you have made your decision. You chose him, over me, and I won't blame you. I swear.

JM: Mianhe Kookie...

JK: Aniyo, don't say that hyung. I chose this path, I chose to be the third party, and for that, I should have prepared myself for this day. The day where I get dumped...no, the day where I will force myself to return to be just your dongsaeng.