Chapter 30

Back at the dorm, everyone were all tired due to the flight. Nobody had the energy to even talk, and all of them just went into their respective rooms.

As if being attracted by a magnet, J-hope went straight to his bed, without bathing or even changing into his pyjamas. Jimin, on the other hand, planned to have a shower first before turning in.

*knock knock*

"Come in," Suga said as he sat up straight on his bed.

Standing behind the door was Jimin, extending his head in and smiled, "Hyung~"

"Wae?"

"I came to get my things from your luggage."

"Oh yea, it's there," Suga said as he pointed to the other corner of the room."

While zipping the luggage, Jimin asked again, "Where's Jin hyung?"

"He's in the shower. He said he needs to sleep before 12 to have his beauty sleep."

"Typical Jin hyung," Jimin chuckled. He then went to Suga's bed and sat at the edge, "Hyung, wanna bathe together?"

Suga frowned upon hearing that question, he looked up from his phone with a judging expression, "For what?"

"Erm...to save time...and water?"

"He.he. We will usually spend more than an hour there you know..."

Jimin pouted, "But that was like few weeks ago..."

"Jinja andwae yo, my neck is aching recently, I don't think I can do 'vigorous exercises' for now."

"You injured your neck hyung?!?" Jimin shouted and in the speed of light, he dashed in front of his boyfriend and looked at him worryingly.

"Aniyo! Don't make a big fuss about it, I just didn't sleep well in the hotel for these few days."

"Really?" Jimin raised his eyebrows, "Let me see!"

With that, Jimin hopped behind his boyfriend and touched his neck gently. He could obviously see Suga cringing when he exerts a little bit more force.

"Do you need to see a doctor hyung?"

"Ani, it's just something minor. I just need some sleep and it'll be fine."

"Jinja? Come, let me help you massage it!"

Suga tilted his head to a side as he felt a pair of soft hands pressing gently on his neck and down to his shoulders. It felt nice, although he could feel his neck muscles straining upon the push.

"Is it better hyung?"

"Ne, feels good."

"My massaging skills are the da best okayyy, and I don't massage for everyone. You will be my one and only one customer."

"...then how about Kookie?"

"Huh?" That sudden question sent Jimin speechless. He didn't expect his hyung to mention Kookie, and he definitely doesn't want to talk about that time when he was 'massaging' for Kookie.

"You were helping him massage weren't you?"

"He...he..." Jimin stuttered, "He doesn't need me...or my massage anymore."

"You sure?"

"Ne. I wouldn't touch him...ever again," Jimin's voice trailed off. He bent his head down and sighed, "I promise you hyung, I'll never do that with him ever again."

Jimin sucks at acting, and concealing his feelings too. Suga could hear how hard was it for him to say that last sentence. Yet, he still had hope that Jimin would change, or should I say go back to the time where he only had eyes for Suga, only Suga.