Chapter 54

Suga's POV

"Jiminie?" I uttered.

He moved. Turning his head while he stood up, it was indeed...Jimin. He looked so pale now, obviously did a lot of crying, but yet, he still forced out a large smile.

"Hyung..." he mumbled as he took a few more steps towards me.

"Why are you here?"

"Because...I know you will be here."

"You- you were waiting for me?"

He bent his head lower, before nodding. "...ne" he mumbled. 

"Why did you run off then?"

"I couldn't force myself to make a decision just now. I wasn't prepared to hurt anyone of you."

"But not making a choice will only make the three of us suffer even more."

"I know, I know that hyung," he nodded his head and sniffed.

"Do you know that I was so worried?"

"Huh?"

"How can you just disappear like that? I've called you at least a thousand times and you didn't pick up!"

"Mianhe hyung," he said that again, the exact same thing he said before he ended the call just now. That mere two words had so much emotions in it, as I could feel my left chest aching again. 

"What's with that big bag?" I asked as I pointed to the huge paper bag he was holding.

"I bought these for you hyung," he smiled as he opened it out and showed it to me.

"For me?"

"Ne!" he took one step closer and wiped his tears, "I spent the whole evening searching for these!"

"...what...?"

"This headphone...is said to play music at its best quality. You have been using yours for three years already hyung, it's time to change to a new one. And this cap...you can wear it when you have a bad hair day or just wanna hide from the public when you go out. It's also useful if you don't want uri ARMYs to see your new hair colour. Next, as for this box of energy drink, it's for your health hyung. You always work till 3 or 4 in the morning and hardly have enough sleep. Drink this to replenish your energy okay?" Jimin took out each item and explained it in detail.

By then, tears has formed in my eyes. My vision became blurry and once I blinked, tear drops began to fall onto my cheeks. "Wae yo~?" I mumbled, "Why are you doing all this?" I grabbed his hands tightly. 

Jimin simply smile, with his trembling lips, before continuing, "One last thing hyung. This scarf...I spent quite some time to find the perfect one. The weather is getting cold these days, remember to wear lots and lots of warm clothes. Remember to use this scarf as well, it is black as it goes well with everything. This is to protect your throat hyung, don't catch a cold or not...you won't be able to rap well. Stay healthy and keep yourself warm at all times hyung."

That smile, although looked so forced, never leave his face, even when he passed all the things to me.

"Park Jimin," I said in a firm tone as I held onto his shoulders, "Why are you doing all these?"

He looked into my eyes. His eyes has become puffy and red due to all these crying. He sniffed, and replied, "Because *sniff* I *sniff* I might not stay by your side and remind you about all these things again. Mianhe..."

I took a few moments to process that last sentence. "Ahhh," I sighed, "I...I get it, you-"

Being the shorter one, he wrapped his arms around my waist and hid his face in my shoulder. "Mianhe hyung," he apologized, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"

"Don't...don't say that. Being with you is the happiest moment of my life."

"Mine too hyung. I really don't want to hurt you hyung..."

"I don't want to see you in pain either, Jiminie."

"I hate myself for doing this hyung. Why do I need to be in such a situation? Because no matter what I do, someone's bound to get hurt. I shouldn't have love you hyung. I shouldn't..."

"Aniyo, loving you is the best thing that happened in my life. I didn't regret, and I never will."

"I love you too hyung, I love you a lot too but-"

"I know, you love him more."

"Find someone better than me hyung, I don't deserve you at all."

"Don't say that~"

"Aniyo, find someone that will admire your love for music, appreciate your simple fashion sense, be your energy pill, and always look after your well-being..."

"I already have, Jimin."

"But I won't be by your side anymore hyung, I don't deserve to. It's all my fault you have to go through all these hyung. If I have read my heart sooner maybe- maybe things won't turn out like that..."

"Ani, I like this ending Jimin, I'm serious. I respect your decision chim chim. As long as you're happy, I will be too," I said it firmly. 

Jimin broke the hug, and looked up. Our eyes met, and slowly our noses. "But...it is worth it?" 

"Yes. You're the best thing that can ever happen in my life, but good things have to come to an end. And I hope we can end it well."

"Hyung~" he sobbed, before pressing his lips against mine. I closed my eyes to enjoy it, allowing streams of tears to fall uncontrollably.

His lips felt so soft, like he always do. Our lips fit perfectly, and still, like our first kiss, it still makes my heart flusters.

But sadly, this is our last kiss. I will never hold him like that in my arms, I will never kiss him like that under the moonlight, and I will never love him so much, ever again.

Our tongues tangled together, as our heads moved in sync. I tried to remember every single detail, his every single action, how his lips taste, how his small hands would hold on to the back of my neck, and how tears were falling on his face too.

Good times always have to come to an end. I knew deeply that once our mouths part, that's a full-stop to our love story. As much as I want to stop time, as much as I want to hold him back, I shouldn't and I didn't. 

I broke the kiss, and inhaled a deep breath. Leaning our foreheads against each other, I whispered, "Promise me to be happy, Jimin."

"You too hyung."

"I will, I promise."

"That's all I wish for, hyung."

"And now, go and find him."

"Hyung..." he looked up and stared at me with a conflicted look.

"Go. He's at the karaoke room now."

"I expected so too."

"Ne, don't let him go ever again," I shouted before pushing Jimin away, "Go!"

Seeing how his back view disappearing into the dark night, I let out a sigh, as I sat on the bench. "Well done Min Yoongi, you just did a good deed."

All the episodes that happened in this park came back to my mind. Our first secret date at night...the first time I kissed him in public...the blissful one hour we spent at night here talking about life...yea, it will now all be a part of my memory.

I don't know how to move on from here, I'll still need to see Jimin when I get back to the dorm. But then, he will return back to my dongsaeng, and I'll be his hyung. I will be congratulating him for finding his true love, and hope that he last long with his new...boyfriend.