Chapter 15

At the salon...

Jimin's POV

We woke up early in the morning and proceeded to our usual salon. Due to our schedule in the afternoon, we had to get our hair done. There were only three available counters, and thus Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and Taehyung got to go first. The others, on the other hand, were directed to a waiting area, with sofas. 

Naturally, we got into a comfortable position and attempted to take a small nap. Waking up at 7 am is just not our thing and how could we spend this precious few minutes waiting diligently when our eyes can barely open. 

I sat with Yoongi hyung, leaning my head on his shoulder. He already had his neck pillow on and soon went back to dreamland. I, however, for some odd reason, had difficulty sleeping although my body is seriously exhausted. My eye lids were heavy but I just can't drift off. 

I opened my eyes slightly and look at the surroundings. Hoseok hyung was lying straight on the sofa, leaving poor Kookie a small space at the side. Kookie had his arms crossed, sitting straight while his head swayed from side to side. I observed that cute sleeping face of his and totally forgotten about going back to sleep. 

Namjoon hyung was done and it was Hoseok hyung next. Comfortable in my that position, I continued to stare at my adorable Kookie. Jungkook raised his head up to lean against the headrest, his eyes still closed. I chuckled at how different he looked now compared to on stage when I realised he was actually drooling. 

Saliva was threatening to fall from his mid-open mouth onto his shirt. I attempted to go forward to wipe when I found out that I was trapped. Suga hyung had his head leaning against mine, and our hands were interlocked - there was no possible way to go up to Kookie without waking up Suga hyung. 

And thus, I signaled Namjoon hyung do on my behalf. Being as clumsy as ever, he woke up Kookie.

"Huh hyung?" he stared blankly.

"Oh errr," Namjoon hyung stuttered, "you're next, Taehyung is done."

"Ne." Jungkook rubbed his face to freshen up before proceeding to the hair dresser. 

This conversation of theirs woke up Yoongi hyung too, as he sat up straight and looked at me with his sleepy face. "They're not done yet?"

"Aniyo hyung, soon I guess."

"*yawn* I actually fell asleep immediately." 

"Not surprising hyung, you barely got enough sleep last night."

"How did you know?"

"I went to check on you of course. 3 am in the morning and your table light is still on."

"Worried about me??"

"Of course, you're my boyfriend!" I replied, but quickly muted myself after realising that we're in public. 

To be honest, that 'you're my boyfriend' answer is totally redundant, but I guess, I'm trying to remind myself that I do have a boyfriend, I am attached, and the one I should love is Min Yoongi. 

Yoongi hyung just gave me a slight smile before closing his eyes again. Seeing that he's so soundly asleep, I volunteered to go do my makeup first, giving him that extra time to rest. Somehow, while the hair stylist was doing my hair, I managed to take a short nap and woke up with my hair all styled. Yoongi hyung was beside me, getting his green hair all blown dried and now styling it. 

I thanked the hair stylist before going out to join the others. Everybody had already put on their performance outfit except me. Quickly, our coordi noona passed me a set of clothes and showed me the fitting room area. I nodded my head and took a quick look at the outfit. Unknowingly, my eyes strayed off and landed on Kookie. He was now using his phone with a ear piece in one of his ears.

We made eye contact, a not so obvious one I hope. I swear my heart skipped a beat, but then a conscious side of me ordered me to break that intense stare. Reluctantly, I walked off, my eyes still refused to turn away. It was when I passed by Yoongi hyung did I came back to my sense. 

"Gonna change first hyung," I said to him. 

Wait, was it even necessary? I'm not his son or whatever, why am I reporting my every moves to him? Why am I acting so weird nowadays? Deep down inside, I knew clearly. Talking to Yoongi hyung is to remind me that he is my official boyfriend; telling Yoongi hyung my every moves is to avoid him getting suspicion because I'm the one feeling very guilty here. 

I stepped into the fitting room with mixed feelings all taking over me. And the next thing I know, someone placed his hand in between the door. I pulled it open to see Kookie standing right in front of me. 

"Why are you here Kookie?" I whispered anxiously. 

"You told me to come hyung, your eyes."

I quickly pulled him into the room before looking outside to ensure that nobody saw him. While locking the door, I felt a weight on my back. Looking through the mirror did I see him backhugging me. Despite feeling guilty and nervous right now, everything became so manageable after that hug. I turned around, and put my hands round his neck.  

"How did you know I was missing you Kookie?"

"It's unusual for someone to stare at me for so long. And at that point in time, my heart told me to find you, so I did."

Jungkook pulled my waist closer to his body, and our foreheads touched. With or without makeup, he still looked fabulous. 

"Kookie ah, did you know you were drooling when you were sleeping just now?"

"Oh jinja??"

"I wanted to wipe it off but you know, Yoongi hyung was just beside me."

"Ahhhh," he replied, looking a little disappointed, "I see."

Meanwhile...

Suga got his hair and makeup done and proceeded to the sofa area, where all the members were gathered at. Taking a seat at the extreme left, he looked at everyone to find some of them missing.

"Where's Jimine? And Kookie?"

V, who was playing games on his phone, paused and replied, "They're changing their clothes. Kookie said that he wore Jimin's shirt by accident as it looked too similar, so they are swapping it now."

"I see."

"They should be done now. See!" V pointed to the direction of the dressing room. 

Indeed, it was Jimin coming out of the room, followed by Jungkook behind. Jimin looked kinda shocked to see Suga and V staring at them, but managed to cover it with a smile and an awkward wave. 

Jimin was behaving weird ever since morning, Suga could feel it, but he just convinced himself that this cute random boyfriend of his is just not in his right mind after spending too much time with Taehyung.