Chapter 49

One week later...

Jimin's POV

"Erm...today your voice condition is not bad," RM hyung smiled and pressed the stop button.

We were recording for our newest album and my part was the last before its completed.

"Gumawol hyung, this is the few rare times that you praised me. You're quite serious and scary during recording you know..."

"Yah, don't make me seem so mean. Your voice is really good."

"Waaaahh, I can record songs for the whole day with this positive energy here."

"Hmmm..." Namjoon hyung touched his chin and looked at me with a troubled expression, "well..."

"There seem to be something on your mind hyung," I pointed out before sitting on the sofa.

And I was right, he nodded his head and stared at me one more time. "Ne," he said before taking a seat beside me. The atmosphere instantly became tense as Namjoon hyung avoided my eye contact and merely intertwined his fingers.

RM: So...how's you and Yoongi hyung...and Jungkookie?

JM: W-what do you mean hyung?

RM: Do you plan to treat as if nothing happened and think that we are so blind that we don't even notice the drastic change with you three?

JM: Something...something just happened among us few days back.

RM: Let me guess...one week ago, when Jungkookie was sick, when you went to Yoongi hyung's studio, when Yoongi hyung came home afterwards with swollen eyes, right?

JM: Ne.

RM: He...broke up with you?

JM: Ne.

RM: You don't know what to do now?

JM: Ne. Wait...why are you even asking me when you can predict all these?

RM: Because I'm a genius. Anyways, so what do you plan to do now?

JM: To be honest, I don't know, hyung. Yoongi hyung haven't been talking to me since the break up, and to me, the split just felt so unrealistic. And when the fact that he's no longer my boyfriend hit me hard, I questioned myself why that day I actually did not stop hyung from doing that? I don't know hyung...I like the both of them, yet, there's nothing I can do to make the both of them happy.

RM: You need to make a choice between them two, and apparently, Yoongi hyung has already helped you make the decision.

JM: But this is not the ending I want. Yoongi hyung is obviously very affected by the break-up, he hardly even eat much or sleep much, just locking himself in the studio for the entire day. As for Jungkookie, I really don't know how I should face him anymore.

RM: But didn't Yoongi hyung said things like you should be with Jungkook?

JM: Ne, he did. He said 'hyung would be fine, hyung will be alright, just be with Kookie' - and he's obviously lying with the 'alright' part. 

RM: Can you imagine how much pain he must have felt to say those things?

JM: True, Yoongi hyung really suffered a lot when he's with me. But then, I just don't understand why are people making decision for me? They're not me, I don't know how I feel. Firstly is Kookie, who promised Yoongi hyung to back off; next is Yoongi hyung, who said that I should be with Kookie. Why? Why am I pushed around and am not even asked for my opinion?

RM: They probably think that you're too incapable of getting your feelings right, and they did what they thought was best for you.

JM: I just don't like the fact that they keep pushing me around. I need time to sort out my feelings hyung, and passing me around like a medicine ball just isn't helping.