Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

*Ring ring* I stretched my hand to reach out for me phone which is under my pillow.

"Who is this fella who is disturbing my sleeping time??" I grumbled as I answered the call without seeing who's the caller.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Jiminie!! I need your help, its urgent!" the caller from the other line of the call shouted. I looked at my phone again to check the caller. It was Taehyung.

"What happened?"

"Please come to the usual place now immediately!!" Taehyung begged.

"Alright...but you have not tell me what happened? Shouldn't you be sleeping right now? It's not nice to disturb someone at 2am in the morning-" before I could continue complaining, he hung up the call.

Being a kind and obedient friend, I changed into some presentable clothes and headed out. It was not an easy task to hail a taxi at night but I managed to after waiting for 15 minutes.

At the karaoke shop, I went to the BTS room. It wasn't owned by us, but since we only use that room and use it almost every week, the owner named it as the BTS room.

When I stepped into the room, all I could see was Jungkookie puking into a small plastic bag while Taehyung was patting his back.

Upon hearing footsteps, Jungkookie looked up and greeted me. "Oh Hope hyung, you're here!" he stood up wobbly and hugged me, obviously drunk.

"Kookie, I'm not J-hope hyung, I'm-"

"Don't lie to me hopie hyung, I'm still sober, I can tell who are you!"

Taehyung, who was at a side, gave me that now-you-know-why-did-I-call-you-here look, said to Jungkook, "Kookie, I think you should go visit the bathroom."

Nodding his head, Jungkook stumbled out to the bathroom, while I looked at Taehyung with many question marks on my face.

Jimin: Taehyung, what happened to Kookie?

V: I'm not sure too. He asked me out, claiming to have a catch-up time with me, but ended up glupping down 5 bottle of alcohol straight.

Jimin: Does the other members know about that?

V: No...he does not want the other members to come, but I have something on now so that's why I called you here to take care of Kookie. You know...Jungkook loves your accompany.

Jimin: Alright then, you can leave him to me, I will bring him back to the dorm safely.

Few minutes after Taehyung left, Jungkook, who looked very tired now, came back and laid on my lap. While covering his face with his hands, he let out a big sigh.

"Hope hyung, what should I do??" he asked.

Giving up on convincing him that I'm not J-hope hyung and also wanna know more about what happened, I simply replied, "Wae? What happened?"

Jungkook: Promise me that you won't tell anybody.

Jimin: I promise!

Jungkook : It has been in my heart for many months and I'm going crazy over this thing. I really don't know what to do now.

Jimin: I don't understand.

Jungkook: I like someone.

Jimin: Our Kookie is in love?

Jungkook : I know it's wrong but love can't be controlled, right?

Jimin: Yup, don't control your feelings, just confess confidently.