Chapter 6

*Lucy's POV*

That morning I woke up earlier than what I'm used to and couldn't fall asleep again. The same nightmare kept creeping its way into my slumber. It wasn't that bad tonight, my mind just kept replaying what happened that afternoon. I sometimes wake up with a scream or find myself shaking and crying. I wish I had parents who would clam me down, hug me and make me feel good again, but they're never there when I really need them. I know they give me all the money I could ask for, but sometimes I could need a caring parent who would hold me when I cried or tell me that it wasn't my fault. But I need to do with the old maid, Susan. I sometimes imagine that Susan's my mom.

I turned on the lamp beside my bed and looked at my big designer watch hanging on the wall. 4 in the morning. Oh God, what am I gonna do today? Abby is busy until tonight where we're going to that party at Justin's and I have nothing to do till then... Maybe I could spent some time with my mom? Hm, probably not.

After looking at the ceiling for a hour or so, I decide to go to my fitness room. Yes, I have my own fitness room. What can I say, my parents got the money. I put on some tight shorts and a sports bra and made my way downstairs to get some water and a banana.

2 hours and a lot of sweat later I felt fresh and took a quick shower before I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Good morning miss" our cook Adam greeted me "Fancy some pancakes?"

"Uhm, sounds good. Add some blueberry  and raspberry on the top" I said with a smile.

"Will do, miss"

I gave him a bright smile and went into the room where we had or dinner table. I don't even know what to call the room, we have so many that I've lost track of the names.
 My mom and dad sat in each end of the 'too big for three table' and I sat quietly down in the middle.

"Good morning mother. Good morning father" I said and looked down at the table in front of me.

"Mh" my dad mumbled while my mom said a short "Morning" They were buried deep in some papers and I once again wonder how they can avoid to get sick of their work, if it was me I would insist to get some spare time  I could spent with my kids or my husband.

"So what ya up for today?" I asked happily.

"Language, Lucy" my dad hummed and sent me a short look.

"Pardon" I mumbled and looked at my fingernails. I hate this. I'm forced to speaking grammatical correct every time I'm in the same room as my parents. I tell you, it can be exhausting at times.

"Anyways, I am taking a short trip to Paris for some business. I will be home again in a few days"

"And I am heading to Verona to get some papers from a client" my mom added to the conversation "I will be home by tomorrow morning"

"I am going to a party with Abby tonight, I guess I will just sleep at hers" I said crestfallen. They're away almost every weekend, sometimes even weeks. I hate being alone and the worst parts is that they doesn't even care as long as my grades high and I speak and behave good. I'm so sick of them.

"I will just take the food to my room. Excuse me" I spoke and went into the kitchen again to get my now finished food from Adam. I thanked him and got up to my room.

****

Later I spent some time on Facebook, stalking some few people when someone wrote to me

Hey gorgeous, where do you live? 

Fuck! I totally forgot that I had told Zayn to come over! Shitshitshit I'm just wearing a bathrobe. I quickly replied, not even getting mad by the fact that he called me gorgeous again. Without really noticing what I pulled out of my closet I quickly put on some clothes and cleaned my room but got interrupted by another message from Zayn