Chapter 26

Lucy's POV*

We had put on a movie short after Zayn told me about his sister, because as he said 'Let's not talk more about it now, wanna enjoy my time with you'. In all secretly I wanted him to keep telling me about himself, I love when he opens up to me, but of course I agreed and didn't ask more questions.

I didn't pay attention to the movie though, hell I didn't even know which movie it was, nope, all I could think about was the story he just told me. I think that even before I got to know Zayn, I knew he had a bad past, but I hadn't imagined it to be this... rough. And the worst part? I think there was even more.

When he told me about Safaar I felt so sad. It seems like they had a really close relationship, because Zayn talked about her like she was the best thing in his life and I really hated that he don't have her by his side anymore. I want him to be truly happy and obvious this thing is killing him from the inside.  Ugh there's just so much to wrap my mind around, Zayn crying, of course I've seen that before, but this time it was really heartbreaking, him telling about his sister who died from cancer, God, no one deserves to have cancer, especially not a girl in her age.

I guess we have that thing in common then? A dead sister. How nice.

The only difference is that he couldn't do a thing to save his sisters life and I could. I could've stayed in the park with her, I could've hold her hand as we crossed the street and so on. And here we go again, pilling myself down. Great.

"How come you've never done anything about your music?" I asked, partly because it was something I've thought about for a while, but also to get my mind off the accident.

"What do you mean?" he questioned, eyes still on the screen.

"Why haven't you tried get people to notice you? Like attend a competition or something?" I would have said playing on the street, but stopped myself, afraid that he would take it the wrong way.

"It's not really my thing" he just mumbled.

"But you're good, I bet you could be big and famous in a couple of years"

"You and Harry are the only persons who know that I can sing besides my family and it's just gonna stay like that"

Again Zayn had become closed up and I hated it. Why couldn't he... talk about it.

"Hey, don't be mad, okay princess? It would just ruin my bad boy reputation, right?" he said with a smirk and I had to smile myself, because yes, it would ruin that. Haha, Zayn was such a softy and nobody knew about it. My softy.

"Okay" I agreed and looked down at our intertwined hands as Zayn's attention went back to the movie. I wonder if he actually meant the thing about me moving in with him? Would I do it? Could I really let go of all the money and extravagance I'm so used to by now? Of course it sounds appealing to be with Zayn all the time and I'm legal, so my parents doesn't really have anything to say, but it would be like giving up on everything. My parents would probably get pissed and I doubt they would keep giving me money, maybe they wouldn't even talk to me, I mean, it's not like I mean a lot to them anyways.

"What are you thinking about darling?" Zayn asked as he poked my chin softly.

"Nothing. Can we please go to sleep?" I didn't wanted to talk about this, not with him anyways, if anyone it should be Abby and I think I'll call her as soon as I get the chance.

"Yeah. Uh, okay" he picked up the remote and turned off the TV, leaving us in the dark room "Could you maybe turn on some light? I can't really see anything" I clapped my hands twice and the lamp in my ceiling light up.

"Fancy" he mumbled and stood up from the bed to take off his shirt and his pants. I couldn't stop myself from admiring the muscles in his back and I had to stop myself from reaching out to touch him. Oh dear Lord, show me some mercy and make my boyfriend a bit less tempting.

Okay, I didn't mean that. I really like his amazing body.

"Get dressed" he laughed as he noticed my stare "You're almost drooling"

"No I wasn't" I scoffed and pushed myself up from the bed, making my way to my closet when I got an idea, if he can sleep in his underwear, then why can't I? I do it when I'm alone anyways. I mean, why is it acceptable for boys to do a lot of stuff and not for girls?

So with that in mind I stopped halfway on my way to get a pajamas and looked back at Zayn to see him watching me. With his eyes still on me I turned my back towards him and slowly pulled my shirt over my head, where I afterwards let my long blonde hair fall down my back. I popped the first bottom of my denim shorts, which Zayn obvious made me wear, and pulled them down, revealing my pink thong which of course matched my bra. I could feel Zayn's eyes boring into my back and a smirk formed on my face as I turned around and walked right past him to brush my teeth.

As I was focused on getting my teeth clean, I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist "You enjoy teasing me, don't ya?" Zayn mumbled against my neck, sending all the famous chills down my spine.

"Youff nmmm" was all there came out of my mouth as Zayn began sucking on my neck and besides that the toothbrush in my mouth didn't help much on my speaking.

He kept sucking till there was a clearly visible hickey right above my sweet spot and after that he left openmouthed kisses down my neck. I guess I'll need to cover that one up... 

"You're drooling, gorgeous" he chuckled as he looked at me in the mirror and let his thump run over my chin to remove the said toothpaste drool. Charming.

"Way to ruin the moment" I grumbled and rinsed my mouth with water, placing my toothbrush in the cup beside the sink and walking back to my bed where I laid down with spread arms and legs.

"Grumpy thong" Zayn laughed from beside the bed.

"Grumpy thong?"

"Yeah, you know, you aren't wearing pants..." he trailed off as his eyes landed on my bum and a smirk formed on his lips.

"Pervert" I muttered and rolled over to the side, mostly because I missed Zayn's warm body beside me. Soon after I felt the bed dip behind me and Zayn's hand went from my shoulder, down my arm, onto my stomach where he let it rest for a moment before it continued to my hips and down my tights.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered close to my ear "So, so beautiful"

He let both his arm wrap tight around me after he had put the duvet over us, kissed my jaw softly as I kissed his arm and he rested his head on my shoulder "I'm never letting you go Lucy, just so you know"

I closed my eyes as I hummed in respond, too tired to say something big and felt my breathing slow down.

"I love you"