Chapter 18

*Lucy's POV*

Before I even knew it Zayn was gone and I stood shocked for a few seconds, my room is on second floor for Christ sake and he just jumped out of it.

"He's fine" I told myself, or else I would obviously had heard someone scream or moan in pain. A smile spread on my face and I let my fingers rest on my lips, thinking of what had just happened. Zayn kissed me. Zayn kissed me. He kissed me.

"Lucy" I heard Leon call from the bottom of the stairs and I quickly rushed down under where I excused myself for being late and sat down at the big cold table. But today I didn't really care about the fact that the table was big and my parents weren't paying any attention to me besides the little grunt from my dad and the look my mom gave me for being a couple of minutes late. Today I had something better on my mind, that thing being Zayn. Actually there wasn't anything else on my mind, it was only ZaynZaynZayn, even the blame that had haunted me for years had left the back of my head and made some more room for Zayn.

"Your mother was talking to you, Lucy-Amelia, answer her" my dad's voice suddenly made its way into my brain.

"Sorry, what?"

My mother huffed, clearly not in a good mood today, before she said "I was telling you that the behavior you have shown the last week is unacceptable and you are going to apologize to the headmaster today together with your father when he drops you off at school"

Normally what my mom told me would had pissed me off and I would have been protesting, but today I couldn't care less. I was going to see Zayn today.

"Yes. Of course, mother"

I looked over at my dad with a smile and for the first time in years he looked at me with approval. Oh if only he knew...

****

Not even an hour later I found myself on the passenger seat in my dad's Range Rover  in front of the school.

"You don't have to go with me. I promise I'll go apologize as soon as I get into the school" I told him with a smile.

He hesitated for a bit but then shook his head and opened the door "I'm going with you"

I sighed and climbed out of the car as well. I was happy when I saw Abby waving at us as she came half running towards us.

"Hi Mr. Williams" she smiled brightly at my dad "Nice to see you again"

"You too, Abigail" my dad nodded.

"I have to go talk to the headmaster, so I'll see you later Abby"

"Oh, okay" she said with a confused look.

We didn't really ran into more people on our way to the headmasters office, lucky for me since I didn't wanted my dad to see that people was hating me now, he would just get even more disappointed at me.

"Are you going to come with me?" I asked in a small voice.

"Yes"

I nodded and pushed down the handle to the office after knocking two times.

****

I didn't see Lucy whole morning and now it was time for lunch. I haven't really noticed the time pass, probably because Zayn still was the only thing on my mind, and I haven't even noticed the way people looked at me or what they said to me. Now when I think about it I haven't seen Zayn today either. Weird, I've been so busy thinking about him that I forgot he was actually there. I don't hope I've ignored him or anything, shit he would hate me again, think that I haven't changed at all.