Chapter 21

*Zayn's POV*

As Lucy fell asleep, I was still awake. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened these last days... I had started to tell Lucy about my childhood. I had never thought I would ever tell someone, and especially not a girl. A girl I have feelings for. A girl who is on my mind allmost all the time. It still amazed me everytime I thought about it.

But I won't say I was used to it and felt all comftable about it. When Lucy had snuggled up to me, I had felt a little... I don't know... Scared? But then I had told myself to relax and then it had felt amazing. It was so long since I had actually been all snuggling and loving with someone. I had never been like that with a girl... Only with my family. Especially my sister and I did that a lot when we were home alone... While we watched Disney princess movies and ate popcorn...

"Zayn?" I heard Lucy whisper 

"Y-yeah?"  

"Are you ok?" She asked me and suddenly I felt that I had been tensing up. I were literally squeezing the tiny girl, who were laying in my arms. And not just a little, I was squeezing her extremely tight.

"Oh god I'm so sorry Lucy" I let go of Lucy and sat up, hiding my face in my hands. Again my thoughts and memories had made me loose controle.  

But then I felt Lucy hug me from behind, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Hey.. Don't worry Zaynie. It's okay, I understand" she whispered and kissed my neck.

"I can't stop think about them..." My voice were shaking.

Instead of saying something, Lucy just pulled me down on the bed again and started to scratch my scalp lightly. Instantly I started to relax.

"Hey.. Thank you gorgeous" I smiled at her, taking her hand from my hair and down to my bare chest.

"Zayn Malik, did you work out?" Lucy giggled.

"I thought you'd never ask" I laughed and pulled her down for a kiss.

After our kiss Lucy laid her head on my chest, right next to my heart. I tangled our fingers together and kissed her hair.

"You think you're able to sleep now?" Lucy whispered almost asleep again.

"Yeah.. Goodnight babe" I smiled and closed my eyes before I drifted off to a great night of sleep.

****

The next day Lucy went home, to work out and buy some stuff before I would come over to her place again.  

That left me some hours to just be me, myself and I. Which were pretty nice, since I had been with either Harry or Lucy all the time.

I used the time to get a shower, get ready, style my hair and so... Some minutes before I left to go to Lucy's, I wrote her a facebookmessage:

Hey princess, is it okay if I bring my guitar and maybe my camera?

I wanted to show Lucy the pictures of Lily from the park. I had wondered what she would think about the pictures. Maybe she would love them, maybe she would hate me for making her think of her sister again... I had to take the chance though. But I was pretty sure she would like them...

Soon I heard the sound of a new message:

Yeah sure! You are so creative, it keeps surprising me xx

I smiled before I threw my stuff into a bag and then left my flat before getting on the bus, to go to Lucy's house. I already kinda missed her scent and her smile, even though we had only been apart for, like, 3-4 hours. Ugh, sometime I made myself sick with how sugarsweet and "cute" I am when I think about Lucy... It's just... How can I not be all pink and fluffy inside, when I get to be with such an amazing girl? See, I just did it again. I'm so cheesy. 

As I got closer to Lucy's house my smile grew wider and wider. I knocked the door and saw Leon greet me with an extremely tiny smile. 

"So here you are again mr. Zayn?" he asked me in a slightly joking tone.

"Glad to see your pretty face again as well Leon!" I grinned before he let me in, and I jumped up the stairs. Outside Lucy's room I knocked the door before I opened to enter her lightpink room with the giant bed. 

I slowly entered, but no one was around. I dropped my bag and my guitar carefully on the floor. I silently walked around the room, to find Lucy, but she wasn't there. So instead I decided to take a look at her giant closets. Three big closets with double doors stood infront of me. With one hand I scratched the back of my neck and with the other I opened the first big closet door. 

As I opened it wider and wider, little lights inside the closet started to light up. In the top there was a shelf where very expensivelooking handbags stood in row. Under those, there were a hanger's rack with clothes ordered in colororder, and they hang close! Like really close! There were so much clothes, I think all of Britain could get a new wardrobe... Underneath those, there were to shelfs with shoes. Or stillettos would maybe be a better word to describe what I saw. And again there were a lot! 

As I stood there, still with my hand on my neck, looking into the closet, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"You wanna borrow anything babe?" Lucy chuckled and hugged me from behind. 

"Haha, no it's okay. You sure got a lot of clothes..." I said still looking into the closet. 

"Yeah I know... You like it?" she asked me 

"Well... You know... It's fine..." 

"But not quite your style right?" Lucy laughed

"Naaaah, not quite, but it looks good on you..." I said as I turned around in her embrace and pulled her closer by her waist. 

"You look really good" I added with a smirk before I kissed her. 

Then I went to my bag and pulled out my camera. I sat down on the bed with it before I turned it on, to show Lucy the pictures I had taken of Lily in the park. She came to sit down beside me. 

"I want to show you some pictures I have taken. But only if you want to... I met this little girl in a park. Actually I've met her twice. She is so sweet and the last time I saw her, she asked if she could be my girlfriend" I said and saw the smile on Lucy's face get bigger for every word. 

"I would love to see them Zayn! She sounds like such a sweetiepie!" Lucy smiled at me.

"Yeah... I just want you to know that... Her name is Lily." I said.

Lucy's smile freezed a little and the sparkle kinda dissappeared from her eyes. I took her hand and squeezed it gently. 

"You sure you want to see them?" I asked, trying to catch her eyes. 

"Yeah... Please show them to me" Lucy said and the spark came back to her pretty eyes again. 

Then I showed her the pictures. As we came through them, I told her the stories behind every single picture, and how I used to spend my time at parks, just to take pictures. Lucy loved the Lily-pictures. Everytime she saw a picture of Lily her smile became bigger and she kept talking about how cute she was. I was reliefed that she liked the pictures, and responded that positive to them. Then suddenly I got an idea. 

"Do you want to meet Lily?" I asked and looked up from the camera. 

"Oh... I don't know, wouldn't she think it was weird?" She asked and looked me in the eyes.

"I think she will like you just as much as I do" I said with a wink, and Lucy smiled at me. 

"Well then... I would love to meet Lily!" She laughed and gave me a hug. I instantly hugged her back before placing a kiss on her cheek, which caused her to blush a little. 

"Great! We can go to the park tomorrow to see if she's on the playground, okay?" 

"Yeah, that's a deal" Lucy smiled before she pecked my lips, and I felt a rush of happiness rush through me.