Chapter 17

*Zayn's POV*

"I think I like you Zayn" I heard Lucy's voice whisper before she laid her head on my naked chest. Still pretending I was asleep I putted my arm around her and pulled her into my chest. At first her muscles tightened up, but gradually she started to relax. Her blonde hair tickeled my skin and her sweet scent filled my senses. Carefully I wrapped both my arms around her, pulling her even closer to me. 

When I could feel her body right next to mine, I finally felt asleep. Finally my body let me relax and I slept tightly with no dreams at all. Once in a while I felt Lucy's body tightened up and she started to whimper, whispering her sister's name in her sleep. Everytime I hugged her tightly, telling her everything would be ok and kissed her on the forehead. Then she relaxed again and went into her light sleep. 

That was also the reason why I didn't wanted to leave her. I stayed with her all night, to make her relax everytime she had a nightmare. It was very unlike me to stay in the same bed as a girl through a whole night just.... sleeping? But at the other site, since I met Lucy I had been doing a lot of things that I would never have done before. 

I woke up early and just stayed with Lucy in my arms. Her pouty pink lips, her long eyelashes, her now wavy long locks, her flawless skin and... I could continue for hours. Lucy was truly beautiful. I saw the sunlight starting to shine through the thin material of the curtains and heard the birds starting to sing and the cars starting to drive. I never wanted this moment to end. I wanted to stay forever with this amazing girl in my arms, with no worries, no one to disturb us. 

But then her eyes fluttered open and let me look into her deep blue eyes again. 

"Hey" she smiled at me

"Hey gorgeous" I smiled back and squeezed her smaller body a little. 

We stayed for a while like that, just looking into each other's eyes, being all cliché and sugarsweet. But then suddenly the look in her eyes changed and she wrinkled her nose and sat up. 

"Oh my god, what time is it?" She asked me

"I don't know..." I answered, still laying on my back, with the blanket over my boxers and legs, revealing my inked upperbody and arms. I wanted to feel her gaze on me, but instead she stumbled out of the bed and ripped the curtains away and letted the sunlight in. I groaned as the light came to my eyes.

"Nonononononono, Zayn you must get up now!" She shrieked and ran to her bathroom.

"What's the big deal?" I asked, getting on my elbows. 

"That my parents want me to be down for breakfast in like 3 minutes and you're still here!" She kept shrieking and ran into the room again, now with perfect makeup. I noticed she was only in her underwear as she threw clothes around her in order to find something to wear. 

"Get up, get up, get up!" She said over her shoulder.

"Okay okay princess, I will get out of here before you know it..." I sighed and picked up my jeans. I had putted them halfway on as we both heard someone nearing the door to the room. At first we both froze.

"Miss Lucy, your parents are waiting" we heard Leon's voice say as his steps came closer.

My eyes grew big and then I felt Lucy's hand on my biceps dragging me with her to her closet, where she pulled me in, trying to cover me in some of her clothes. 

"But my shirt!" I whisper-shouted and pointed to the floor beside her bed, where my shirt still was laying. I still hadn't got my jeans on, but Lucy closed the doors without answering me. 

Then I heard the door open and Leon coming in. 

"Miss Lucy, you have to hurry up, the breakfast is served." His feelingless voice told her.