Chapter 29

*Zayn's POV*

Wow. Nothing in the whole world will ever be able to describe that. Amazing is a poor word, fantastic is an understatement and perfect isn’t describing it fully enough at all. It was just… Indescribable. I guess this is what people talk about when they say “making love”. In a way, you could say that this was the first time for both of us. The first time for Lucy, like, for real and the first time for me, doing it so that it actually felt this way.

All the times I’ve done it, has been with girls I’ve met in a club or something, which I dragged with me home (not really dragged, they were more than willing) and then just hardcore sex. No feelings or anything. No love. Nothing like what I’ve just experienced.

 I guess Lucy felt asleep pretty fast, but I’m awake as usual. We’re all cuddled up, still completely naked. I can feel Lucy’s body rise and fall as she breathes. She is so amazing. I really can’t believe that I’m this lucky. I guess that after all that I’ve been through, I kinda forgot how it feels to be happy like this. So happy that you can feel bubbles in your tummy and you just wanna smile to everyone and show the world how lucky you are.

 About the whole thing about moving in together, I think we will have to wait a little with that. I mean we’re still pretty young, and it’s not even for sure, that we can handle it. Or you know, I’ve been living alone for years, but it’s something else with Lucy. She has always been pretty spoiled, and been giving everything she wanted. It would be a big thing for her, to be taking care of herself. And that would also mean that we both should have jobs, and we still haven’t finished school. Yeah, we’re probably gonna wait a little before we move in together. I kinda wanna finish school.

Wow, listen to me! I wanna finish school! Guess Lucy has a good influence on me. That, and the fact that I want to make my parents proud. Even though they might ever know, I want them to know that I’ve been a good kid. That I’m not a total failure. That would be great. And to show Safaar that she can be proud of her brother. I know that she looks down at me all the time, and I want her to feel proud of me. Maybe I should go to her graveyard soon. Maybe bring Lucy? Maybe tomorrow?

And with that on mind, I fell asleep.

*** The next morning ***

I woke up to Lucy’s beautiful face looking straight back at me.

“Morning gorgeous” I said, my voice still raspy from my sleep.

“Morning babe” She smiled back at me before she pecked my lips.

“You know… Last night was more than amazing…” I whispered into her ear and felt her giggle.

“I feel the same way. I’m so happy that you were my first” Lucy answered and straddled my biceps. I leant in, biting her gently on the cheek before I lifted her chin to look her into the eyes.

“Would you like to come with me to Safaar’s graveyard?” I said, now my voice serious and low.

“Of course” She answered without missing a single beat. “If you want me to come with you, then of course. I would be honoured to.” She added and looked me deeply in the eyes.

“I want you to.” I smiled and pulled her in for a cuddle.

 When we had both gotten up, we ate breakfast and soon we were out of the door, and on our way to Bradford to visit my angel. We had borrowed Harry’s car, since it would take forever to go with train. When I picked it up, he had apologized for storming in on us last night. “She looked good though” he had grinned before I slapped him for talking like that about my girl. I had told him that we were going to Bradford and he had wished me good luck with everything.