1

Chapter One

August-

I left out the breakfast club laughing. Seem like err time i roll up for a interview, they got alot of shit to say bout a nigga and his buisness.

"August", maricle yelled from her car in front of the building.

There go my main thang.

"Wassup baby", i smiled as she landed me a kiss.

"How was ya interview?", she asked as i got in her ride and we drove off.

"Same shit like every other one", she said as she gave me that look.

"August i dont like the fact that you not showing me off and claiming our relationship and then the shit that went down at yo concert w that one bitch", she said getting mad.

Oh fuck here she go w that bitching.

"Look maricle calm down you know a nigga like to keep his shit on the low ... People already in my business".

"Yeah w.e where we going anyways?", she asked changing the subject.

"Pull up right there to popeyes..im hungry af", i said as she did so.

"I be right back", i replied stepping out walking in.

Damn this line was fucking long as shit. I was standing in line waiting as i was hearing giggles and shit from behind me. I turned around to see a female and her girl checking a nigga out.

I laughed a little as i ordered my food.

"Here i got that for you", one of the girls from behind me said paying for my food.

"You aint even have to do that", i said as she smiled.

"I wanted too", she finished as she ordered hers and paid for her own shit.

Damn shawty was bad.

She leaned forwards waiting as my eyes trailed to her ass.

"Whats ya name?", i smirked as she looked up at me.

"Why?", she asked as i grabbed my food and she grabbed hers.

"No questions just tell me", i said licking my lips.

"Indya", she responded and grabbed my glasses off my face and walked off.

"Well damn", i said to myself walking back out to maricle.

"What happened to your glasses?" she asked looking suspicious.

"Nun maricle", i said as she continue ride in dead silent.

My phone went off as i answered it.

"Hello", i answered.

"Yo Aug bring yo scary ass down here to ya moms this a damn emergency", ole girl snapped as i shook my head.

"Wym what happened to that fucked up shit you texted me...ion fuck what yo ass no more fuck that", i snapped back.

"Look August im sorry ..you know what we family it wasn't even like that its just ya moms struggling and need you", she said as i laughed.

"Whatever fuck it ...ima be down there but still fuck you and all lem who said that shit", i said hanging up.

"Whats wrong baby",maricle asked.

"Nun baby just drive to my moms i have sum fam issues.

"So im gonna meet yo moms", she smiled as i rolled my eyes.

"Maricle this aint no happy shit im going thru some shit w my fam now pull up", i replied pulling my weed that i rolled up .

"You know i love you right", she said touching my hand.

"Yeah", i said.

____________________________

Chapter two ...