28

Chapter twenty eight

Indya-

After they took my mug shot i was walked to this cell which another female was in.

She looked like a stud...fuck

I sat down on my bunk as the cop walked away.

Wtf did i do...i aint do shit but defend myself...got me down for helding a gun and shooting without license and i almost killed someone..that was maricle and ik for a fact they asses checked my records so wtf bruh.

"What you in for", the stud said tryna make conversation with me but i ignored her.

She smacked her lips climbing onto the top bunk as i layed down resting my mind.

I was gonna be in this bitch for a week untill they assign me a court date..all this was bull shit

August-

I was finally done w my whole album. It was finna drop next week and i couldn't wait for the fans to hear it.

"Nice work", my manger said giving me a dab as i nodded.

I checked my phone and received a call from maricle ass. Damn she was clingy asf but hey i couldn't complain her pussy was good. Not like indyas tho.

Speaking of her ass i could of sworn she went to the doc today to see the sex of the baby...she aint hit a nigga up at all.

I called her but she aint answer of course so i just drove to maricles.

I arrived at her crib and saw the police there...shit was weird.

"Well alright we'll get back at ya later ms.watts", they said leaving out as maricle smiled at me taking my hand.

We kissed all the way to her living room couch as she pulled me closer.

I pulled back looking at her...she was acting strange.

"Wassup with ya?", i asked as she smiled shaking her head trying to kiss me again which looked creepy asf.

This bitch crazy.

"Um yeah...you already know what i came here for so get to it", i said unzipping my pants as she smacked her lips.

"How come you never make love to me", she whined as i got impatient.

"Cuz i don't luh you ...now come on i don't have all day", i said .

"But you love indya", she said again as i smacked my lips.

"Thats a whole different thing maricle now is you sucking or what?", i asked as she just starrred at me.

"No August im no longer sucking yo dick how bout you ask Indya...oh i forgot you cant cuz i put that bitch behind bars!!", she snapped as my expression changed.

"You did what shawty", i said as she re mained silent.

"August im sorry please dont leave I'll suck your dick", she begged as i muffed tf outa her and walking out.

I needa to get indya out of jail...she can't be in that bitch and carrying my baby at the same time