35

August-

After what i gave indya last night she couldn't keep her hands off of me. All she kept saying was 'i luh you'

Its crazy what type of affection i had towards females.

But i had another surprise for her and i still didnt show her that promise ring...i lost it which pissed me off .

"August whats wrong you've been down all day", indya said again as i shook my head.

"Was i dowm when i fucked you", i teased.

"No but you know what i mean...is something bothering you ...you know you can tell me anything", she responded.

"Nope im good...but we moving today", i replied.

"Why we moving i like it here...august you know i dont like them big ass houses", she said.

"Idgaf we moving...we cant stay here somebody watching me", i confessed as her expression changed.

"Wtf you mean who August..is it that hoe maricle", she snapped.

"No baby its not idk who tf it is and im starting to have a bad feeling about all this ...and it feels like im loosing sum", i said as she tried to calm a nigga.

"Fine August we can move...i just don't want nun happening to you", she said.

"Its you and the twins I'm worried about", i replied as she looked worried.

After the moving people came in and damn near cleaned out my whole place, they loaded our things onto this truck and drove to the new house.

Me and indya followed them as indya started crying...wtf

"What's wrong now?", i said getting impatient.

I was already irritated and she wasn't making it any better.

"MY FUCKING STOMACH", she yelled holding it and taking the pain.

"Did yo water break what is it", i said back.

"No August and stop yelling at me ...you know i hate that shit", she whined making me more mad.

"Then calm tf down and stop all that crying and take that shit", i said back.

"August!!!", she cried harder..

I saw blood sliding against her legs and the tears on her face only made things worse.

I hope it's not what i think it is i hope its not.

My face was still turned to hers as i tried to comfort her as best as i could.

"August the damn road", she yelled.

That's when it happened.

Somebody in a all black car was speeding fast asf and since my attention was too focused on Indya we crashed.

Everything went blank and i was gone.

I turned my head to see if indya was ok but she wasn't her head was smashed into the window.

"Indya no..wake tf up girl", i said holding her but her eyes was still closed.

Blood was still streaming from her legs.

Even tho the car was crashed it was still able to drive my ass to the hospital.

I tried my best not to cry but i felt like all this shit was my fault.