8

Chapter eight.

August-

"Damn indya you so damn sexy girl", i said as she model for me on our bed.

It been a week of me and indya 'talking' we not official yet cuz we ain't wanna rush but i bought us this pint house just for the two of us.

"Thanks Auggie",she said kissing my cheek.

"Baby i gotta go...got sum buisness to take care of", i said as she nodded understanding.

Indya-

After August left i wanted to catch up w Ciara. We was going out today at this bar.

I took a quick 20 minute shower and got dressed. After i was finished with everything i grabbed my car keys and headed out.

@ ciaras.

"Hey Indya", she said welcoming me in as we hugged.

"You ready?", i asked as she nodded grabbing her keys.

"Which bar we going to anyways and im surprised yo nigga letting yo preggo ass out", i joked as she laughed.

"Girl hush and this lil joint up the street", she said as i nodded and we both left out.

-

-

-

"I thought you said this place was lil", i yelled over the music.

"It is", she said as we grabbed our drinks walking to this small table.

I looked around moving my body to the beat and taking a sip of my drink.

Idk it felt weird as if someone was watching me.

"Indya is that you", a voice said from behind me.

"Tremaine", i said as he nodded ..

He smiled giving me a hug as he looked me up and down.

"Damn i should of been cuffed yo ass", he said as i blushed.

"Oh this is my bestfriebd ciara", i said as he shook her hand and kissed it.

"So how you been?", he asked.

"Real good ...wbu seeing someone yet ik you cant be single", i replied as he shook his head.

"Yup a nigga single...wbu", he said as i thought of August.

"Yeah but no...im seeing someone but its not official", i said as he nodded.

"Well if that don't work out you can always hit a nigga up", he said giving me his number as i rolled my eyes.. Knowing August not going to approve.

"Yeah we'll see", i said as he gave me one last hug and walked off..

Ciara gave me that look.

"Hell to the fucking no...August is too good for me", i said as she smirked.

"Then why y'all not together", she said as i shrugged.

"We taking it slow ight", i said as my phone buzzed hoping it was August but it was...tremaine.

He asked if i was busy tomorrow but i didn't reply.