21

Chapter twentyone.

August-

A nigga realized indya took her ass back to NOLA. Smh.

All this shit was my fault if only i could of remained focus and not listen to my dick for once.

I drove all the way back to NOLA by myself. The ride was chill nice and easy but all i wanted was to find indya i needed her.

Indya-

I woke up to music blasting and the shower water running in the room..

Jay mustve been taking in a shower.

I chilled on the pulling out a joint and rolling one. Needa to clear my mind .

Suddenly my phone buzzed it was August. I sighed to myself and finally answered.

"What",i said inpatient as he began to talk.

"Indya i need you...im fucked up im sorry...a nigga not shit w.o you

"Good morning indya", jay said coming from the shower w nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist..

Damn.

"August i have to call you back im busy w something", i lied hanging up the call and turned my attention back to jay.

He took the weed i rolled and smoked it himself..

"Give it back", i laughed punching him

We started play fighting as he ended up on top of me, forgetting he was half naked

I felt his dick against my leg as his cheeks turned red.

"Ooh shit my bad", he blushed as i smiled..

He looked into my eyes and kissed me as i did the same kissing him back.

"Fuck me", i whispered in his ear as he slowly nodded kissing on my neck.

-

-

-

August-

I went to indya place thinking she would be there but she wasn't. This shit was crazy.

I decided to ride up to this bar for a quick drink to clear my mind. But a drink turned to more and was gone.

"August", a voice said as i turned around to see maricle.

She smiled hugging me as i just stood there.

"How you been", was all i could say as i gave her that look biting my lips.

She took my hand and led me to her car as we started making out. I can't even lie i missed her and i needa sum sex ...bad

5 minutes past and i was already fucking her shit up.

She moaned damn near screamed non stop cuming all over me but i kept going untill i reached mines forgetting i was tryna find indya.

Indya-

"Damn girl", jay groaned as i sped my pace.

He watched me as i rode his dick moaning at the sexual feeling he was giving me.

He grabbed my ass making me go harder as i felt my cum coming.

"Jayyy", cuming all over his dick as i stopped.

He licked his lips kissing me as i grabbed his jaw kissing him back.