30

Chapter thirty

August-

"Where you taking me August", indya kept asking but i ignored her.

I wanted her to enjoy this little cruise i was riding untill i got to the place i was taking her.

I watched how the wind blew her hair as she looked at me .

"Im still not telling ya", i laughed as she folded her arms.

"Bitch", she mumbled under her breath.

"Heard that", i said as she chuckled.

"It was meant for you to hear", she replied back as i kept my eye on the rode.

It grew real silent and i realized i was going way past the speed limit.

"August stop", she yelled getting scared as i smiled speeding my pace.

"Fasta?", i asked as she hit me and i was not slowing down at all.

"Augusttt", she yelled as i hit the breaks real hard approaching this river walk.

She got out the car slamming the door.

"Wait up ma", i said jogging to her as she stopped.

"Why tf we here August what are you doing", she said as i took her hands.

"Chill indya", i said as she took a deep breath looking away.

"Its the pregnancy hermones", she replied as i nodded.

"Gimmie kiss", i said lefting her chin up as she starred into my eyes unsure.

I missed her ass so much.

She kisssed me as i gripped her ass making her smile in between the kiss.

"That kiss don't mean shit...you still not shit", she said as i smacked my lips.

"Yea w.e", i smirked as we walked the river walk in silence.

"You know i still love you right", i said as she sighed looking away.

"Im sorry", i replied as her eyes begin to get watery.

"How could you do that shit August ..was that bitch pussy better or sum", she said as i shook my head.

"Noo it just that you aint suck a nigga dick", i said as she rolled her eyes.

"What if im not comfortable with that...im not sum hoe...so what you saying is i dont meet your needs..then we shouldn't be together if were not sexually compatible", she replied as i grabbed her hands.

"Calm dowm you know i aint mean it like that", i replied.

"Whatever August i just don't wanna be with you", she replied hurting me a lil.

"What tf you mean", i replied a lil salty.

"You heard me August...i deserve better and all you do is fuck me...say that you love me and fuck the next bitch cuz i don't suck dick", she shrugged as i sighed.

"Idc if you dont suck dick i still wanna be with you!!!", i snapped back.

"Dont yell at me August!!! and thats not the point...the fucking point is your a cheater", she said walking off back to the car.

A nigga not gone cheat no more. All i wont is you