25

( Maricle in MM )

Chapter Twenty five

Maricle-

I cant believe he was having the bitch baby. That was suppose to be me !!! Im suppose to be his wife and carry his children. August is suppose to love me.

"You cool baby", august said blowing the smoke in my face as i coughed.

I hate when he do that shit.

"August you know i can't stand the smell of that shit", i said as he chuckled.

"But no im not...why you had to get the bitch pregnant ", i said as he stopped to look at me.

"First of all she aint a bitch and its not my faul shit happens and now she's carrying my child...i have to be there for her", he said.

"What about me", i sighed.

"Wym what about you...you still my girl", he replied but he wasnt getting what i was trying to say.

"August you not getting it so I'll just go", i said but he stopped me.

"Don't go i want you to stay", he begged taking another sip of his drink.

This was like his 10th bottle.

"August you might wanna slow that shit down.. Its not good for you", i told him as he changed his mood.

"You akways bitching...august this...august that indya never nagged liked you!!", he yelled making me mad.

"Then how bout you go fuck her then", i yelled back hiting him.

"Im fucking you aren't i so stop yo bitching and come suck my dick like you promised", he responded.

I did what he said as i got on my knees. He yanked my hair wiping his huge dick out forcefully sticking it in my mouth..

Ion get it...why want he treat me like indya am i not wifey type...i do all this shit for him and he still dont appreciate me.

"Suck sum mo", he groaned as i deep throated him almost gagging my ass off.

I wanted to stop but i couldn't. I had to meet all his needs so he'll pop the question.

"Ooh shit here i come baby", he groaned again as i swallowed his nut.

I wiped the side of my mouth .

"What would i do w.o ya", he said touching the side of my face.

I thought then he'll finally kiss me but he didn't.

I screamed inside !!! He was still in love woth that bitch. Ik he was .

I ranned out his house and got into my car speeding off. I had some devious shit up my sleeves for indya