22

(Jay in MM talking in french )

Chapter twenty two.

"Jay i want some popeyes", i said as he looked at me.

"You and this food", he said as i smacked my lips.

"Boy you already know im preggo so hush", i said.

"Yeah w.e ...gone head and hurry up", he said as i got out the car .

I sawva familiar car parked next to ours and walked inside.

"Yeah that'll be all", August said ordering his food.

August !!

I ignored the fact that he was right there and took my order. I felt him starring at me as i simply blushed the feeling off.

This reminded me of the first time we met i thought to myself getting a lil sad.

"I see ya can't speak", he said grabbing my waist sending chills down my spine.

"You hurted me!!", i said back.

"You know im sorry it was never my intentions to do that you ik i loved you girl", he replied as i shook my head .

"No i don't August you ain't nun but a cheater i should of known u would cheat cuz you was cheating on maricle fucking w me!", i snapped walking away but he grabbed me again.

"Indya i need you...i miss ya touch baby", he said as i sighed holding back my feelings as much as possible..

"If you missed if you loved me...you wouldn't never cheated on me...i never cheated on you", i cried as he sighed.

"So you leaving a nigga now...that what you gone do after all this shit i done for you...i can show you the world indya", he said as i shook my head.

"Were done August im tired of being ya lil side piece..you was scared if contentment anyways", i said finally walking away but he aint let me go.

He followed me outside to jay car as i saw jay eyes lit up soon as he saw August.

August looked at jay then looked at me and nodded.

"Fuck you indya", he told me breaking my heart as the words stinged me.

I got in the car folding my arms looking out the window.

If only he knew i was carrying his baby.

"What was that all about?", jay asked.

"Nun can you just take me somewhere i needa clear my mind", i replied as he said alright.

We pulled at the lake as i watched the sunset.

"Come here", jay replied as i did so.

He holded me in his arms as i closed my eyes not wanting him to let go