27

(Video of Jay in MM)

Chapter twenty seven.

Maricle-

I just arrived to my brother jay and his friends house.

I was glad to come especially when he told me he fuck with indya...that bitch got another one thing coming for her.

I knocked on the door as my jay answered it..greeting me w a hug.

"Where is she?", i asked getting to the case and walking in to see his friends and a group of hoes.

"Jay are you fucking these bitches", i asked as he smirked and nodded.

He aint shit.

"Soo you still got the money...im only doing this for the money and you know i was only fucking with shawty for some action...you know damn well im not in a music group", he chuckled.

"Yes i have the money that i just robbed from August dumb ass..he will never know..plus his ass shouldn't trip he owe me from all the pussy i give him", i replied as he shook his head.

"Anyways indya should be here in a min...you not tryna kill her are you...she's pregnant maricle", he replied as i rolled my eyes.

"Ill just scare her a lil bit ...but she need to stay away from August...i don't like the fact that he's still in love with her...i should be his baby mama and wife", i snapped as suddenly the door bell ringed.

It was her.

Indya-

I arrived at jay house after a 30 min drive and saw a familiar car in the parking lot.

Damn that car look so familiar.

I ringed the doorbell bout 3 times untill jay finally answered.

"Whay took so long", i said hugging him as he landed a kiss on my cheek.

"Nun", he said as i walked in.

The setting seemed weird and all i could smell was weed...they asses know im pregnant.

I walked upstairs to the room as suddenly i felt a clock to my head . i was now on the floor...knocked.

-

-

-

Jay-

Indya was out. I helped maricle tie her up in the basement as i felt guilt build up in my body.

Idek why im feeling like this..i was playing her ass the whole time we were talking.

Suddenly her eyes opened which scared me a lil.

"Wtf", she started to say looking at me then back to maricle.

Maricle had a gun and her hand...i told this crazy bitch not to kill her.

"Wtf are you doing sis i told you not to do nun stupid", i snapped as she laughed.

"Idgaf jay i want this bitch out his life...im sick and tired", she snapped back as i tried to take the gun from her but it didn't work.

Indya-

I couldn't believe this shit. Jay dirty ass played me this whole fucking time and Maricle was sooo obsessed with August she wanted to kill me.

Im not going out like this...i swear I'm not a bitch gone die today.

I untied myself which was easy cuz this dumb hoe obviously didn't know shit about kidnapping.

I got up and knocked the bitch out and start beating the shit outa her.

I grabbed the gun but realized i couldn't kill this bitch...im not finna go to prison. So i gave her one last blow to her face and took my ass out.

"Indya wait", jay yelled as i turned around.

"Dont go outside", he said as i looked at him weird.

"What tf do you mean jay", i replied pushing him out of my way and leaving out anyways.

I saw two police cars as jay nodded to one of them.

One of the cops then took my hands cuffing them.

"What the hell i aint do shit...you got the wrong female", i yelled but they aint listen.