32

Indya and August dinner date in M M///

Chapter thirty three.

Flashback to indya and August last night.

August carried indya bridal style into his warm home as he lead her into his bedroom.

"Augustt", she begged as he layed her gently onto his bed.

He slowly got on top of her singing sexual things into her ear making her wet and her body tingle.

He then sent kisses all over her body. From her lips to her neck to each breast and each nipple leaving her with moans..

He kissed the lips of her as he slowly behan to eat her out making her legs wet and wet even more.

"Damn baby", august said in between each slurp making indya moan.

He then got on top of her as he placed his member against her

She gasped as he slowly insert it in going in and out at a steady pace.

The sound of the bed moving and moans fufilled the room as August went a lil faster.

He aint stop intill he reached his climax and they cumed onto eachother.......

The next day...

Indya-

My legs was soar and i immediately took a shower as August got in with me..

I couldnt believe what we did last night but i loved it..alot

August kept sending me sweet kisses to my lips and neck it was so sweet i couldn't get enough..

I giggled a lil bit as we continued with our shower.

After we were done august dried me off with his towel as we both got dressed.

"I wanna take you out", august said.

"You take me out all the time", i said as he shrugged.

"I like taking you out...plus its this one restaurant i think you'll like," he said as i smiled at the sound of food.

My pregnant ass.

"Fine August I'll go with you", i replied.

"Of course you is", he replied as i smirked.

"But first I'm going over my moms they got a surprise for the both of us", he said as i wondered what was the surprise was.

"Ight", i said as he we headed out towards his mom place.

-

-

-

@ Augs moms home..

Walking in to August mom home we were greeted to mostly the whole damn family.

They couldnt stop talking about my pregnancy and the twins and i was dying to know what was the suprise..

"So what y'all gotta tell us", aug said inpatient as i was.

"We throwing yall a baby shower tomorrow...everything is already planned and me chandra and the girls created it" , sheila said making me squeal.

"Thank you so much", i smiled giving her a huge hug as well as chandra..

"Its getting closer to yo due date...are you guys ready?, Travis asked as august shook his head.

"Im excited but ion think im ready foe father hood", he said as patted his shoulder.

"Its gone be ok aug im not ready either but we'll manage", i said as he smiled..

After a lil more minutes we headed out on our way to the restaurant.

"What type of food they have here August?", i asked as we walked and sat at a table.

I looked at the menu. The food here was diffrent but i think I'll like it.

August payed and ordered for our food as we waited.

We started talking about the twins as they finally came back w the food.

August was so sweet...i hope our reationship continue to go good.