20

Chapter twenty.

"We made babe", jay said as i opened my eyes.

We were back in NOLA as i planned.

I just neeeded to get away even though i had left all my shit at the pent house in miami. Jay agree to go buy me a lot of shit which was sweet but ion need no nigga taking care of me.

We both left the airport on our way to his friend house.

"How many people you said lived up in there?" i asked again.

"Only my two bruthas...they bring girls in out tho but you'll be fine you'll love it", he said touching my hand making me a lil nervous..

Jay-

We finally arrived at the mansion me and my nigga saved and bought.

I was glad to have a girl like indya by my side plus she needed me more than anything right now and i wasn't just gonna let her go. She was everything.

"Indie you don't have to be scared everyone is cool if you get uncomfortable just let me know", i said to her as she half smiled and nodded.

We walked up to the front door ringing the doorbell as my nigga Will answered it.

"Wassup bro", he said hugging me.

"This my close friend Indya i met her in miami", i replied as he looked at her up and down giving me a look.

"It's not even like that dawg she different", i replied walking in.

"Mhmm", he smirked

Indya followed me upstairs to the guest room as she layed flat out on the bed.

"Thank you Jay", she said as i sat next to her.

"You welcome..love", i said kissing her cheek as she layed down .

I hope she feel better.

_________________________

Hey guys any thoughts or comments about the book so far. Dont forget to vote. And continue to read