34

August-

It was 10:00 in the morning and indya was knocked.

I snucked out real quiet as i made my way inside my car.

She probably gone be pissed waking up to not seeing her nigga in bed laying next to her on her birthday but i had some shit to do.

First i stopped at the humane society to get this small dog or puppy or w.e . it was gone be one of the gifts im buying her . I knew she'll luh it plus these dog was adorable.

"Which one do you want?", the guy asked as i pointed to the small brown one. It looked like a yorkie.

I payed $390 for the dog as i took it.

Driving to the mall with this lil mf was the struggle.

Lil ass kept barking and hopping in the front seat.

"Seat ya ass down", i said as she just looked at me.

I put the dog in the trunk as i left out inside the mall.

I walked inside the pet store as i bought some pink colored stuff for the dog that ik indya would love. Then i went into Victoria's secret and damn near bought the whole store. Then i went into another clothing store and did the same thing then i bought her 3 pair of uggs then i went into foot locker buying her some jordans as well as us a matching pair of jordans.

Finally i went into the jewelry department and purchased this ring. It was gone be a promise ring...ya boy wasn't getting engaged not just yet.

"Thanks", i said as i took the box where the ring was at.

I took all the bags to my car.

A looked liked a nigga went grocery shopping.

Them i stopped at popeyes to buy us some to eat then Finally headed home.

It was bout 11 going on 12:00

Gah damn .

Indya-

I woke up to the sound of the tv on.

"August", i smiled but i turned over to see he was gone.

Mhmmm.

I got up and checked the bathroom but he wasnt up in there as well.

Well shit he'll be back i guess.

Instead of just waiting for Aug i took me a shower and quickly got dress. I had a whole day planned for me. 2 people were throwing me parties today and i had a photo shoot.

After i was done with my daily hygiene routine i heard the door open.

"Happy birthday baby", i heard august yell coming into the room with a load of things.

"These all for me", i cheesed giving him a huge hug and a kiss.

"Yes and ya boy is tired", he yawned taking off his shirt.

I went through all the bags happy asf. Nobody ever did all this shit for me.

Thats when i saw sum else in the back. It was a puppy.

"Awww its too cute", i cooed holding it as August looked at me.

"Whatchu gone name it ma", he replied as i shrugged sitting next to him.

I pulled his jaw gently kissing him as he pulled back.

"Save that for tonight", he said as i smirked playfully hiting him.

"But aye i got alot of things planned today", i said as he nodded.

It looked like something was wrong with him like he seen a ghost.

"Babe you okay", i said touching the side of August face.

"Yeah im coo just tired", he said .

"Well I'll be back in a couple hours", i said to him as he shook his head.

"Nah you do you baby this yo day come back tonight when ya done w everything i got another suprise for you", he replied as i nodded leaving out.

August-

After indya left i sighed real deeply.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened when i first pulled up in the drive through...i saw somebody who looked rea familiar...like if they were from my past.

It aint look like no nigga tho but a female and this shit was bugging the hell outa me.

I didn't want anything happening to indya over some bull shit hoes of my past . this shit was crazy and creepy asf. And i didn't know who tf it was and why was they by my place