26

Chapter twenty six

Indya-

Right after i left ciara house from seeing the baby i was on my way to my doctors Appointment.

I was do excited because i was having an ultrasound but nervous at the same time.

Even tho my stomach was still small i still had a lil big bump. It was kind of weird

"Indya where you going you ain't tell a nigga you was leaving", jay said over the phone as i pulled up at the drive thru of the hospital.

"Im at a doctors appointment...calm down", i said as he smacked his lips.

"Yeah w.e ya ass better be back here when you done..I've got something to show you", he said as i rolledmy eyes getting out the car.

Idk Wtf was his problem.

-

-

-

In the ultrasound room .

"Your having twins", my doctor said as i looked at the screen.

"Omg", i said to myself surprised asf..

Wait till August find out.

"Yup a little boy and a little girl...looks like your due date is around Christmas", he said as i smiled to myself.

After he was done w my ultrasound he gave me a few papers and also my ultrasound pics.

"Um there is a certain problem", he said .

"What?", i asked.

"From the looks of your blood test you've been diagnosed with claumedia", he replied.

Hold tf on..how can they be fucking true...august was clean.

"Are you sure", i said starring at the papers as he nodded.

I sighed to myself.

"Im sorry but this is serious i subscribed you with these pills you just take one dose and everything should be cleared then you'll have to come back take another urine text to see of you officially cleared it", he replied as i nodded.

"And I'll talk to my partner if i were you do they could get cleared as well ", he said handing me the pills as i grabbed them walking out.

Ik August didn't give it to me and me and jay well we only did something once...

I got into my car and drove back to the pent house..i had to talk to jay.

Something didnt seem right

_________________