13

Indya in MM (dressing room).

Chapter thirteen

Indya-

"August come on baby stop playing before we get caught", i said but he didn't listen.

I was in the middle of trying some clothes on but he stopped me soon as i was undressed.

I leaned against the wall as we kissed.

"August why cant we make it official", i said i between kisses as he nodded.

"What you tryna say", i said in between the kisses as he pulled back.

"I wanna be with you", he said looking into my eyes.

"Are you serious", he said nodding as i gripped his head.

"Dont break my heart", i said softly as he kissed me.

I took my panties off and he lowered his head.

Licking and twirling his tounge inside me made me moan so fucking loud. I couldnt help it at all.

"Daddyyy", i said pushing his head downer as i camed inside his mouth.

"Bae you taste so good", he said licking me all up then kissing me.

Suddenly w heard knocks on the dressing room door.

"Excuse me you guys been in here too long", the lady said .

"We coming", august said back opening the door leaving me inside.

I quickly changed as bought what i was getting as we headed out.

stay away from him...im warning you.

I read that text bout 3 times and still couldn't seem to find out who i could be.

I mean August is not cheating....maricle?

I looked down my messages and saw threats and everything. This shit was crazy.

"August i think maricle been sending me texts and what not talking about stay away from you and all that shit like she really gone do sum", i laughed as he strugged.

"Prolly is her....her crazy ass", he said looking out the window.

It was pitch black and we was still riding.

I turned around to see the same car following us for damn near 10 minutes.

"Who tf is this", august said looking at the car as his face expression change as if he knew who it was.

He made a u turn and sped off as i nearly fell out my seat.

"August slow down damn", i said as he continued to drive not saying a word.

August-

I cant believe April been following us that whole time.

She kept texting me saying when do i wanna see her and all that shit but i kept ignoring her.

All of a sudden she sent me a nude making me fall into her trap as i finally texted her back.

I was supposed to be meeting her at this bar tonight, indya should be sleep cuz she's been going to sleep early now which was weird