33

The baby shower in MM //

Chapter thirty three

August-

The baby shower was today and my ass was late asf. I was at my album signing/ a meet and greet with the fans. And i couldn't cancel it.

If i dont hurry my ass up indya was gone be pissed.

Fan after fan was in line and i was signing album after album and taking selfie after pic..

I couldnt lie i enjoyed the fans but my baby also needed me.

"August 20 more mins", the security said as i nodded.

When i was done with the last person i decided to make a SC video of the fans and i . #ttcl

I walked out with hugs again and stepped inside the limo.

"Hurry up ion wanna be late to my baby shower now...the shit already started", i snapped to my driver as he sped his pace.

Damn indya birthday was tomorrow and i still ain't buy her shit.

I'll just have to do it tomorrow on her birthday so i want be late to this baby shower.

Indya-

People kept asking me where August was and shit was getting irritating .

Ik he was at his album signing but he still could canceled it.

It was already 30 mins into the baby shower and the games were already played we just had the last big game that dealt with the sex of the baby. Nobody knew that i was having twins not even mama sheila not chandra nobody just me and Aug.

I saw August finally approached as i smiled running to him.

"Hows things going?", he asked looking around at the big crowd of people.

"Its going good we finna play the gender game now ", i smiled as he nodded.

"Okay everyone so this is how the game goes each persom grab a cupcake based on what you think it is", i said explaining the game.

"For example, if i think its a girl I'll grab the pink cupcake and if august think its a boy he'll grab the blue cup cake and when everyone has their chosen cup cake you'll bite into it and the person who has the paper inside with the gender reveal wins a prize", i said as everyone smiled and nodded.

I watched as everyone was stuck to chose one.

I just grabbed a blue one as August grabbed a pink one.

I then saw video cameras at the scene.

Paparazzi.

"August", i said as he shrugged.

"Its cool this aint a secret nomore ", he replied making me smile.

After Everyone had their cupcake we all start to eat it.

"Anybody got the lucky one cuz i don't", chandra said holding a boy cupcake.

"I do ..the yungins having twins a boy and a girl", Travis yelled out as everyone was in shock.

They all clapped and said congrats as i started going through my gifts.

They should of knowned me and was having twins when i allowed them to buy things for a girl and a boy.

______

Hey any comments about the book so far. Please leave them . and don't forget to vote . thanks!

And if anyone have any ideas on the twin names please leave comments as well.