3

Chapter three.

Indya-

"Ion think August would play you like that", Ciara said as i rolled my eyes.

"Come on he got a whole bitch you just seen that shit on tv", i said a lil mad.

I mean he could of told me he had a girl instead of leading me on.

"I think the hoe is lying..just look at her she look like one of them gold diggen bitches", ciara said making me laugh.

"Girl you something else but what you finna get yourself up to?", i asked as she gave me that look.

"Go over his house",she snickered as i playfully hit her.

"But you should call August i think he's in to you", she said as i rolled my eyes.

After she left out i decided to run me a warm shower before starting my night. I had a lot of shit to take care of in the morning and i was not tryna stay up all night.

Suddenly i heard my door bell ring.

Who tf could be stopping at my place around this time.

I opened the door and saw August and the girl from the t.v

"Um what tf is this", i said as the female began to talk.

"Im just here to let you know that August is currently off limits and want be seeing nobody while im in the fucking picture alright", she said as i laughed.

"Um yeah August you wanna come in cuz this bitch must think i cant still her nigga", i said as he gave me a look.

Idek why i just said that...that was not like me.

"August you aint going nowhere your mine", maricle whined as i shook my head closing the door but august stopped it w his foot.

"Maricle you needa chill ...bye", he said walking in my house as i closed the door and locked it.

"Okay August what tf was that ...how tf y'all found out where...

He kissed me as i wrapped my arms around his neck. My back was against the wall and our lips was now together non stop. He kissed me like no other and i was loving every part of it but i had to be smart and stop myself.

"August i cant", i said.

"Why because of ole girl...don't worry bout her", he said.

"Cuz then ima look like a hoe", i replied folding my arms.

"You aint no hoe indya i can see it on yo eyes just let a nigga make luh to ya ..i feel like you need it and deserve it", he said making my heart and stomach flutter.

I gave in kissing him back as he walked me to my room and laid me on my bed.

"Please go gentle", i begged as he pecked my lips.

"I promise ma", he smiled showing of his nice teeth.

Lord i couldn't resist this man if i could.