10

Chapter ten.

Indya-

I woke up to the sound of waves and birds chirping.

"We made it", august said as i stretched my arms out.

I then realized we were in miami.

"I told you i aint wanna take a plane", i said playfully hiting him.

"Yeah w.e but I'll be right back finna go get sum to eat", he said as i nodded.

August-

This my second time being in miami i surprised indya with game tickets for today. Idk it seem like a nigga was spoiling her alot but shit i don't mind.

I lied and said i was finna stop and get sum ta eat but i was really purchasing our tickets.

"Thanks", i said to the female as she smiled.

I couldn't help but realize how pretty she was but like i said i had to work on being faithful.

"Date tonight", she asked trying to make a conversation as i nodded.

"Lucky girl", she said as i smiled.

"Well here's my number ...you should call me when you need ..something", she said handing me a peice of paper w her number on it.

I took it throwing it in my pocket as i finaly the line.

She was just being friendly...nothing personal..

-

-

-

"August you doing too much for me", indya said as we made our way to our front row seats at the game.

"You deserve it", i said as she smiled and we sat down.

Throughout the game her ass kept yelling and shit like we was at sum damn concert or sum.

"Calm down indya damn",i laughed as she smacked her lips.

"Look I'll be in the bathroom i be right back", i said getting up.

"Bring me some more food im hungry asf",she said touching her stomach.

"Excuse me ma", i said trying to get thru to the bathroom but she was literally blocking a nigga way.

She turned around and i realized it was the girl from the ticket stand.

"Oh hey mr. Alsina you need any help?", she asked.

"Just tryna go to the bathroom", i said walking off inside the mens room.

I took a stall and unzipped my pants and heard the bathroom door flung open.

After i was dont i zipped my pants up and turned around to see ticket stand girl.

"Look shawty i gotta go somwhere...you wanna autograph or something", i said as she laughed a lil.

"I want you", she said sliding her finger down my neck.

I tried my best not to let her get to me but my body was not going.

"What you tryna do then ma", i said as she smiled.

Indya-

Where the fuck was August. He was taking to damn long in a bathroom.

I was getting bored and it was only 5 more minutes left in the game.

I called him but it went straight to voicemail. Prolly taking a shit or sum.

Suddenly my stomach started cramping bad and the side of my back was aching like hell and i really had to pee real bad.

I decided to wait cuz August might come back so i just sat there holding it in.

August-

"Damn girl you so tight", i said shoving my dick in her as she moaned with each stroke.

"Faster", she said as i did so.

We both reached our climax at the same time as i hurried up and pulled out.

She took my condom off flushing it down the toilet as i smirked.

"Maybe we can do this some other time", she said.

"Hell yeah", i replied as we kissed.

I had to stop myself before i got hard again.

"Look i gotta go", i said as she nodded.

"I'll call you", she yelled out as i washed my hands.

I hurried up and paid for Indya food and jogged back to the game. Bout time i made it the game was over and people was getting up.

"Indya", i said as she turnef around and looked up at me.

She walked to me snatching her food.

"What was that for?", i asked.

"You was taking forever", she said making me feel guilty a lil.

"The line was long", i lied as we walked out the