2

Chapter two

August-

I left maricle in the car as i walked to my moms house door knocking.

She answered as i walked in to damn near the whole "family" it seemed like.

"Look who's finally here", they said as i folded my arms leaning against the wall.

"So wassup ...wassup", i said as my moms began to talk.

"August we need some money", she then say as everyone remained silent.

I cleared my throat and started laughing.

"Oh so now you all wanna ask for some shit but when i was in the hospital damn near dead nobody came to see me but travis...did you ask him for some change or better yet chandra yo living condition aint my problem just like mines wasnt yours when i was out hustling and homeless", i said walking out the house finished what i had to say.

"Uncle Auggg", my nieces yelled as i seen them from across the street running.

"Hey Mya..chay", a familiar voice yelled as i squinted my eyes.

It was shawty from popeyes.

I walked across the street as she gave me a half smile.

"Wassup",i said as she took hair and put it behind her ear.

"Uncle Aug this our babysitter indya", kay said smiling.

"I have to go i was just dropping the girls off", she said as i took her hand.

"Whats yo number?", i asked as she rolled her eyes.

"We shouldn't do this in front of yo nieces i mean..", she started to say.

"We can do this anywhere and anyplace...i just want yo number", i said as she dialed it in my phone.

I took my nieces hands as they waved bye to indya as i walked in my moms house and left back out. There to see maricle gone. Oh fuck i forgot she was ouside.

"Maricle...Hello...where tf you at girl", i said as she started snapping.

"Ight coo no prollem I'll roll out w her then", i said hanging up jogging to indya car as she rolled down her window.

"I guess my number wasnt enough", she smirked as i shrugged.

"I actually need a ride", i said as she nodded letting me in.

We stopped at a red light as she turned the radio up high. I watched her ass she moved her stomach waist and hips to the beat ,getting thoughts in my head.

"Oh fuck i forgot you was in the car", she laughed non stop covering her mouth embarrassed.

"Naw its coo...i liked that lil dance tho", i said biting my lip.

The light turned green and she continued to drive as my hands went to her legs.

She looked in my eyes as i did the same and she went back to the rode.

I stuck two fingers up her shorts inside her panties as she moaned a little.

"August what tf are you doing?",she asked as i covered her mouth and she was now at my crib.

I stuck my fingers in and out her moist area as her eyes rolled back and she moaned.

Her legs trembled a lil bit as i slowly took my fingers out licking them.

"Thanks for the ride see ya later shawty", i waved and smiled as she just sat there looking at me and finally drove off.

I walked in my house ...took off my shoes and went into the kitchen.

"Yes me and August is currently dating", i heard a voice on the tv said as i turned around to see maricle.

"We've been going out for a while now ..might even pop the question", she smiled as i got pissed.

Wtf is this bitch doing..

I called her bought five times but no answer

______________________________

Chapter 3 coming soon.

Please vote and leave comments on how the book is going. Thanks