31

August-

I woke up to see indya not laying next to me.

What is this girl up to now.

"Indya", i yelled as i heard the shower running as i turned off.

I waited as she opened the door naked.

"August", she squeled covering her body as i smirked.

"You acting like i never saw it ", i replied as she rolled her eyes dressing herself.

"Where you think you going?", i asked as she gave me a look.

"Im not staying here", she said starting to piss me off with her slick mouth.

"I wanted you to come see my video...song cry. The final video was out today", i said as she sighed.

"I can't August...you dont understand..if i keep being around you my feelings are gonna come back", she said as i smirked again.

I knew she wanted to still be with me ... She just think a nigga still gone cheat..i told her i changed.

"Fine w.e you dont gotta come...where you want my driver to drop you off at?", i asked not giving a fuck no more.

"My friend ciara house", she said as i nodded taking my shower.

Indya-

I waited about an hr for this nigga to take a shower. He know damn well it don't take nobody that long.

He finally came ass naked!!

I tried my hardest not stare and admire this man body but it was hard asf. I need to get away from him fast..

I basically watched him as he got dressed since i was just sitting down anyways.

"Leggo shawty", he said as i got up.

We walked out his home getting into the limo as he told him the adress where i was going.

"After the video i was thinking bout hiting the strip club", aug said to himself looking out the window.

I rolled my eyes trying my best to ignore his comments.

"Maybe a nigga would get sum tonight..haven't had nun and a long time", he said as i saw his grin appear on the side of his face.

I turned my attention to my phone as i went through my timeline on instagram.

My ig was poppin. As always.

"Is this ole girl house?", aug said as i nodded getting out the limo.

"See ya Aug", i said but the driver been sped off.

Well dang!

I knocked on Ciara door as she opened it with baby noah in her arms.

"Look at you getting all fat", she said as i laughed taking noah.

I walked in getting comfortable as she started talking.

I told her about me and August. And the shit that happened with maricle and jay.

"Whaaat!!! Ya ass should of called me you know i would off killed tf outa that bitch", she said making me laugh.

"And you need to stop being stubborn its obviously August won't you more than anything ...i dont think his ass gone cheat i think he learned his lesson", she said stating a point but i still didnt know.

"Are you in love with him?", she asked as i shrugged.

"Yo body language just told on you", she laughed as i looked at the time.

It was going on 5:00 already.

I wish i could of seen August video .

"Whats wrong?", ciara asked as i looked through my text messages.

"I wanna see August video premiere in person",i sighed.

"I'll take you just give me the adress", she said getting ready as she put noah in his car seat.

We rushed to her car speeding off to the place.

It took 45 minutes and we were now there and it was packed asf.

I got out and jogged to the scene as i heard August voice.

The video.

I just stood and watched everything from where i was. I swear August was so talented.

When the video was over everyone and his management clapped as i saw some hoe give him a hug.

"August", i yelled as he saw me and jogged to me.

"Watchu doing hea", he said.

"I wanted to come see the video", i said as he smiled.

"Why you say no when i asked you", he smirked as i blushed a lil.

"You coming home w ya boy tonight", he said as i nodded taking his cold hand.