23

Chapter Twenty three

Indya-

I was out on a date w jay . and no we weren't together we just been kicking it but he was special you can say.

He took me to this resturant as wet sat and ate and basically talked about everything. I loved how he was so easy to talk to.

I decided to order me this one meal that looked so fucking good..ugh im so fat .

"You decided what you wanted it yet", jay asked as i nodded showing him.

"Ima get that too" , he replied as i looked at him..

The waiter came as we ordered and waited for 20 minutes.

"I got sum for you", he started to say pulling out a box.

He opened it and it was this silver diamond necklace that was so beautiful..

"Aww", i cooed as i leaned forward and he put it on me.

"You didnt have to", i said as he shrugged.

"I wanted to", he smiled making me blush.

Spending time w jay was everything and i had to admit i did like him...alot.

August-

I got over the fact that Indya and i was maybe not meant to be together and start doing what i had to dow

Me and maricle was back talkin and the public couldn't get enough of it nor the nation.

All i saw was hate thrown to her as i shook ny head laughing a bit. The fans was crazy for ya boy.

Right now i was on the final set for my video of the new song.

They had a nigga dressed with this owl in my arms. I took a few pics here and there and switched to my other clothing for the video. I couldn't wait to the album drop..the fans was gonna love it.

"Alright August thats a rap we got everything for the video", the director's said as everyone moved from the scene.

I watched a few clips of the video smiling of how successful i was becoming as artist..a nigga matured fast.

To celebrate i decided to take maricle out tonight. She was gonna love what i had in stored for her this time. She was my luh baby even though she was too damn clingy at times but she knew how to meet a nigga needs .