7

Indya and August in MM

Chapter 7

August-

"Alright it was nice meeting w you", i said shaking the designer for my upcoming album hand and leaving out the building.

I scheduled a appointment for me an indya to have dinner at this one resort. It was a huge ass suprise foe her and i think she'll like it.

I got off the phone not too long ago as she agreed that i can pick her up at 7:00.

I start getting ready a bit earlier so everything can be good.

Indya-

I went shopping w ciara to pick out something for August date i had tonight. Even though i was mad at him i still wanted to know where he was supposed to be taking me.

"Indya i got something to tell you",she smiled as i looked at her weird.

"Ok wassup", i replied.

"Well im pregnant", she said as my mouth grew wide.

"What ! I should of known plus yo ass is getting thicker", i said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah w.e but im so excited...im surprise your not pregnant", she said as i shrugged.

"You do have a point but i haven't missed any period soo im good", i said as we continued to shop.

-

-

-

I added the last finishing touches to my face as i grabbed my clutch and headed out.

August was already outside because i saw white long limo waiting for me.

This nigga coulda just got his car or something...he too damn fancy

I watched how August got out the limo to open the door up for me as i gave him a fake smile.

"You showing too much", he began to say as i scoffed.

"Not like you care", i replied looking out the window.

"Actually i do ...now fix ya face", he replied as i rolled my eyes.

Next thing you know he gripped my ass tugging on my ear.

I turned my face as our lips touched and he kissed me.

"I miss ya", he said as i leaned back and we started making out.

The limo stopped and i guess we were at the place cuz aug stopped kissing me.

I got out to see this restaurant .

"Uh uh we ain't eating up in there", he said as i got confused.

"Close your eyes", he said taking my hand as i did so.

We walked up these steps it felt like and he told me to open my eyes so i did.

We were on a boat and it was a table made for two w food and drinks waiting.

"Wow", was all i could say as i was stunned.

"Its beautifu August", i smiled giving him a hug.

"Yeah it cost me alot but it'll be worth it", he chuckled as i sat down.

As we ate we started talking about real shit. Our first time having a actual conversation without fucking.
Aug was so real and i liked that.

"I want you to meet my family", he said as i got nervous a lil.

"For what?", i asked a lil.

"Well nvm but if u end up marrying you its gone end up happening", he said as i was suprised at everything he was saying.

I never seen this side of August.

" i mean i guess", i shrugged.

We both got up and went to the edge of the boat.

I was lowkey scared asf.

I felt August behind me as i starred at the water as the stars reflected it.

"This is perfect", i smiled as August kissed my cheek.

I turned around and touched the side of his face as i kissed him.

We suddenly started laughing as i looked down.

"Indya", he said as i looked up.

"Yeah", i responded.

"You really feeking me right", he said as i nodded.

He picked me up and layed me on the floor of the boat.

"Are you crazy August", i said as didn't say nothing.

"I wanna make love to you right here", he said making me nervous as usual.

I nodded as he got on top.

I have officially developed feelings for August Alsina

______________________

End of chapter 7. Vote/comment