0.00 Playlist

0.00 Playlist

AIRPLANES BY FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER

"Airplanes cut through the clouds. Like angels can fly, we'll never die. Sirens cut through the night. Like screams set on fire, rising up higher. I've got something to prove, nothing to lose. In this city, in this city woah."

OUTER SPACE/CARRY ON BY FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER

"I can still taste the ocean like it was today. You said please keep on holding your hands. And the rain, it came too soon, I will wait for you. To love me againI guess I was running from something. I was running back to you. Lost here in London with nothing. I'm still running back to you. If you can love me again. I could let go of everything."

WARRIORS BY IMAGINE DRAGONS

"Here we are, don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town.Here we are, don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town. From dust.From dust. Will come. When you'll have to rise. Above the best and prove yourself, Your spirit never dies!"

HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO BY BONNIE TYLER

"I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night. He's gotta be strong. And he's gotta be fast. And he's gotta be fresh from the fight. I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light. He's gotta be sure. And it's gotta be soon. And he's gotta be larger than life."

SKYFALL BY ADELE

"This is the end. Hold your breath and count to ten. Feel the earth move and then. Hear my heart burst again. For this is the end. I've drowned and dreamt this moment. So overdue I owe them. Swept away, I'm stolen."

INVINCIBLE BY KELLY CLARKSON

"Now I am invincible. No, I ain't a scared little girl no more. Yeah, I am invincible. What was I running for. I was hiding from the world. I was so afraid, I felt so unsure. Now I am invincible another perfect storm."

HOOKED ON A FEELING BY BLUE SWEDE

"I can't stop this feeling. Deep inside of me. Girl, you just don't realize. What you do to me. When you hold me. In your arms so tight. You let me know. Everything's alright. I'm hooked on a feeling. I'm high on believing. That you're in love with me."

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST:

https://open.spotify.com/user/jsarcasm/playlist/0nAodbPuab4LC5munCMp6x