Trouble

Hazel Pov

I have a shower an get ready for school, I put on a denim skirt, a black tank top, a denim jacket and black converses, I grab my bag after tying my hair into a messy ponytail, I go to Emily's room to find her already up but having trouble braiding her hair "here let me" I said an help her before we walk down stairs.

Nicole wanted to leave so we had to skip breakfast and leave with her and Caleb who's nice, but Olivia is just as much of a bitch as her Mother thank god she's already graduated. Nicole drops us off at the school, Caleb showed us to the office before he left to meet up with his friends, we got our schedules an I take Emily to class before going to Maths.

I sit by myself an ignore the gossiping that filled the room, the smell of perfume and pimple cream mixed with the air to make a nostril tingling smell. I complete the work just in time for the bell to ring, I walk to Art only to see Caleb was in the same class, hmm weird, maybe some classes join age groups together or something.

I sit at an empty table "everyone meet Hazel Cunningham, I hope you make her feel welcomed" The teacher says perkily, I roll my eyes an pull my book out which the teacher snatches and looks at my old drawings "obviously no one here has heard of manners" I said snatching it back "have you considered a career in Art?" She asks curiously "no, I haven't and I don't really want career advice from you" I said rudely.

She gave me a look of annoyance before walking away from my table thankfully, Caleb was giving me a tight look so I gave him a smirk in return before standing up and leaving. I walk to the cooking rooms and got a tub of flour and a dozen eggs. I go to the main block and start pouring flour down a long corridor, I smash eggs an they soon soak into the flour just as the bell rings.

People began running from classrooms only to have a messy fall, no one found out who did it but Emily knew right away that it was me, at Recess she ate a burger as I eat a pasta salad, Caleb walks into the cafeteria with two guys and sits with us after getting food "girls meet Luka and Jack, guys meet Hazel & Emily" Caleb says scoffing food into his mouth.

"Hey aren't you Alpha Darren's bastard?" Luka asks pointing a fork at me, Caleb elbows him in the ribs "yes I am" I said softly as Emily frowns at me "sorry" Luka says rubbing his side just as a blonde girl struts over, I recognised her as the bitch from dinner last night about wolves eating meat blah blah.

"Christina, we broke up so go away" Jack says annoyed "we aren't broken up until I say we are, why are you hanging with the bastard and the dork" She says rudely "dork?" Emily whispers with raised brows, I smirk slightly when the guys didn't say anything at all "I saw what you did last night, don't tempt me to be a snitch" I said with narrowed eyes.

I could hear her gulp "bullshit you did" She snarls acting tough "don't believe me then but do you really want to risk it" I ask smirking mischievously "sh-she will t-tell" Emily stutters while fidgeting with her hands "Em take a breathe before you talk, as for you Christella was it? How about walking that way" I said sweetly "its Christina" She says annoyed "I don't care" I snort before she walks off.

"No wonder my Dad was hesitant about taking you in" Caleb says amused "hey I can be nice" I said cheekily. The bell rings an we all go separate ways, third and fourth period were boring and at Lunch no one talked much and soon enough the day came to an end an we were back in the pack house, Darren had a go at me because my Art teacher called complaining about my attitude problem.

I was sent to my room but left through my window, I walk the streets as the blue sky turns to night, stars as bright as ever, I didn't want to go back but Emily is there so I force myself to turn around and began my journey back to the pack house.