What?..

Hazel Pov

I sat on the front porch waiting for Kathryn to arrive, she called me last night when I was taking care of Jack that she has some great news, soon her car pulls up "Hazel" Emily squeals jumping out an running into my arms, I stood up hugging her tightly "I missed you" I murmur teary eyed "I missed you too" She says smiling as we pull away.

"Hazel, Emily, lets go inside and speak with Hazel's Father" Kathryn says sternly an we walk inside, Piper runs out of the living room an I pick her up and kiss her cheek before we went to see my Father, I told Piper to go play with the other kids before we walk into my Father's office "Mr Luther, I received a voice mail from you saying you have changed your mind about taking full custody of Hazel" Kathryn says happily.

"You want me to stay?" I ask startled "yes and Emily can visit whenever she wants" Dad says smiling warmly "well girls if you'll just wait outside while Mr Luther signs the paperwork" Kathryn says sternly, Emily and I walk out "so how's school?" I ask smiling "good, I made a bunch of friends" She says cheerfully "that's good, Em" I said hugging her.

Dad & Kathryn walk out "alright, we better get going" Kathryn says smiling, I hug Emily one more time before they left "why don't you go tell Jack your staying, I know he's probably been paranoid thinking your gonna leave" Dad says smiling an looked startled when I hug him "thank you" I said squealing before I run up stairs and into Jack's room.

I gently shut his door "wake up" I yell jumping on his bed "Hazel, I will hit you if you don't calm down" He grumbles tiredly "but I have good news" I said squealing sitting cross legged beside him "what is it?" He asks yawning "my Dad signed full custody" I said squealing which caused his eyes to snap open.

"What?" He asks grinning "I'm staying" I said smiling goofily an was engulfed in a tight hug, I pull back and softly kiss his warm lips, I lay down an he hovers over me as we move in sync, I pull my shirt off as things got abit heated...

Jack rolls off me breathing heavily, he runs a hand through his hair before facing me "wanna watch a movie?" He asks raising an eyebrow "sure" I said smiling an peck his lips, he gets up putting his boxers on before putting on a movie, I put on his shirt and smile when he lays back down pulling me into his arms and kissing my head.

We were half way through the movie when he pauses it "your brother and Dad are gonna kill me if they ever find out what we did" He says kissing down my neck "they won't find out" I said biting my lip to stop from moaning, he kisses my cheek "I'm so glad your staying" He murmurs holding me tightly "me too" I said snuggling closer.

"Go to sleep, I'll keep you safe" He says kissing my head, I smile as I close my eyes and slowly fall to sleep...