Idk

Hazel Pov

The pack is on high alert because someone else smelt Sebastian's faded scent this morning and everyone went ballistic about it, no one is allowed to go to school for the rest of the week which is stupid but no one is complaining about it, Emily is probably in her room sleeping, Buffy was on my couch snoring, she's a werewolf and she was bored so she just walks in an fell asleep without one word.

I hop down from my bed an walk out of my room, I go down stairs and into the kitchen only to see three girls surrounding Emily and one of them was holding a knife to her throat "let her go before I get mad" I said growling causing them to turn "three against one, you must be stupid" One snarls "yeah I am pretty stupid aren't I?, for actually believing you three have even the slightest chance of walking out of here without harm" I said smirking cockily.

"Your ego is gonna get you killed, Hazel" I look to see Caleb had walked in with Jack "ladies how about letting the girl go" Caleb says sternly "she disrespected us" One says up tightly "well wear shit like that and someone will eventually have the balls to do more than disrespect you now let my sister go" I snarl viciously "whatever, fine but your both gonna be dead soon" She snarls an shoves Emily towards me.

She clung to me sobbing as I rub her back "what's that supposed mean" Caleb growls at them "you know what it means, the territory was safe until they showed up and now rouges are everywhere" One girl spits venomously at us "their not trying to kill us, idiots, they want us to come home but were stuck here" I snarl before taking Emily to my room.

Caleb & Jack walk in not long after I calmed Emily down, Buffy was still asleep on the couch the lazy shit "damn that girl snores" Jack says looking at Buffy "I think its cute" Caleb says smiling, I raise an eyebrow at him "she's single" I smirk as Emily climbs onto my bed an curled into a ball, Caleb rolls his eyes and they both look at me as I walk to Buffy.

I sit on her making her grumble a curse word "get off, you fat bitch" She says groaning but didn't open her eyes as the guys watch amused "hey that's rude, we have company" I said making her eyes snap open and I shriek when I was pushed to the ground and she sat up smirking down at me "you asshat" I grumble standing up only to fall back down from a pain in my ankle.

"What's wrong?" Jack asks kneeling beside me "my ankle hurts" I said pouting "you probably sprained it" He says helping me up and onto the couch, I punch Buffy's arm as she smiles innocently at me "you aren't my friend anymore" I said grumpily "can you all shut up, I'm trying to sleep and you all need to shut it before I kill you all" Emily says annoyed making Buffy's eyebrows rise "that's the most I've heard her say" She says amused.

"She gets shitty when she's tired, can I also state that this is my room and there will be no blood stains in the carpet" I said sternly, I hear her snort "I have to go" Buffy says standing up "where?" I ask pouting "I'm just going for a walk, wanna come?" She asks but she wasn't looking at me, she was smiling at Caleb who lit up like a Christmas tree "yeah sure" He says cheerfully and they left.

"Do you want me to leave?" Jack asks frowning "no, stay here" I said softly, he sits beside me "give me your legs" He says an I wince lifting my legs onto his lap "so how's your day been?" I ask perkily "boring, I'd ask you but I'm guessing it wasn't good" He says softly "nope" I mutter shuffling closer and resting my head on his shoulder.

He hesitantly wraps his arm around me "tell me about yourself" I said softly "what do you wanna know?" He asks curiously an slightly tense "I don't know, anything" I said shrugging "I don't know, do we have to talk about me" He says sounding upset, I look up "no, we can do something else" I said mischievously.

"Like what?" He asks with furrowed brows "this" I said an softly kiss his tender lips, Jack grabs the back of my neck roughly kissing back, I nibble at his lip as we pull away "does anyone have something that I can rip my eyes out with" Emily says disgusted "go back to sleep" I said and she ended up leaving to go to her own room.

I face Jack only to be pinned down and kissed, despite the pain in my ankle I kiss back....